Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Engines Would Fit A Mk4 Fiesta

Gpallett

If you have the 1.25 Zetec, a good option is the 1.7 Puma lump, quite a popular thing to do and goes well, no loom mods needed iirc

I was hoping to lean more towards a 2.0L 170 focus engine so I don't have to tune it as much

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Puma 1.7 engine is very quick in a fiesta, look up some YT vids you have a look, I cant see a little Fezza taking that lump and gear box, plus you'll need custom drive shafts so it all fits in and they will be around £600 plus.

Would you how much would it cost for a puma conversion + turbo

A huge amount of money, essentially you'd need the engine and gear from a Ford racing Puma, they only made 500 of them and a rotten one goes for about 4k. Another thing to maybe look at would be a mk3 Fiesta RS Turbo set up ( or just buy the car ) it should fit straight in I can't see Ford changing much in terms of mounting points and given the car is pretty much the same it shouldn't be too difficult. Engines and gear for them are quite cheap and very easy to work on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I would go for the 1.7 Puma engine. It was quick in the Puma and should be quicker in the Fez. Like Matt says, it should more or less drop straight in.

It does go straight in but the original.car needs to be the zetec as you'll need a loom mod ( loads of money ) to make it run.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club