Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi New Member And My First Time Having A Ford, I Have Recently Bought A Mk2 Ford Focus Zetec S 1.8Tdci, I Am From Around Gla

DavyBhoy

hi there and welcome, nice looking car there... just being curious what factory extra's does it have?

Thanks! It came with st alloys, bumpers, side skirts and spoiler as far as im lead to believe. inside I was told it had a bluetooth/sat nav cd player however tht doesn't seem to be the case definitely does not have sat nav and iv been trying to connect to the bluetooth for the past 2 weeks but won't work and neither will the aux port and usb port in the arm rest god knows why.

What about your self

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

a way to tell if it did have sat nav, look at ur cluster panel, where you read the the mpg etc...if the screen is large then it had it, if small then no.... but could have been changed

same alloys, same privacy glass, rear parking sensors, full leather, sat nav. electric/heated seats/wing mirrors. quick clear screen etc.... i have a data sheet save on my pc from when car was new, its registered 2008 and cost a mere 24k

Well if I browse through the menu on the cluster section it gives you the option to turn sat nav off or always on so im thinking it used to have a sat nav in it bt when I questioned the garage I bought it from about this I was told that all mk2 focus come with these features built into the cars system bt would be an optional upgrade to install the cd player tht allows you to use those features sounds silly of you ask me

is the menu screen little or big?

like this 280408afor1.jpg

my h/u n cluster is big....

if you have that h/u, you need a sd card with the maps on, or the sat/nav disk. on which i have both..... but i have aux in glove box, and cables for usb but no hub.... nothing in the armrest area at all... pics from yours are welcome

Iv just realised looking back at the pictures before I bought it that it did have a sat nav

Bt this isn't the cd player I have in it now

post-53890-139887860119_thumb.jpg

so they have changed the h/u... go back to the garage with advert pics and query them over it

Yea think I will cant believe I never even noticed this untill now lol

Is it an st you have?

no i have the 1.8 tdci titanium (not the zetec s) 115. same as yours, but the spec's are different on most ive seen.....

a reflection shot... post-34591-0-33865900-1398882367_thumb.j

and the car post-34591-0-39507300-1398882690_thumb.j was taken at Halloween last year

A thought it was an st because you had the turbo gauges on the dash were they easy enough to fit?

I like the dark surround on your center console rather than mine the silver looks a bit a cheap

That's the inside of my arm rest where my aux, usb and phone holder are

post-53890-13988843678_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club