Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed Please

D13 HPD 95

The problem is i changed my exhaust on monday, and on Tuesday afternoon i came out a car park and they was a dip in the road and i heard a scrape ever since then there has been a knocking noise but its totally random when it wants to make a noise i though if something was nooked loose then every bump it would make a noise but no, its whenever it feel like it, it feels and sounds like its coming from under the centre of the car but tonight ive had the car up on jacks and looked under the exhaust is solid as not hitting anything the heat shield aint hitting anything either, so what is it?? Its driving me crazy as i know its there im listening out for it now itself of enjoying my drive :/ do i just ignore it? It sounds like a tinny knock maybe im not sure help!!! Lol please

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Try holding the back of the exhaust (when its cold) and shake it from side to side as far as it can go - see if it makes the same noise

Possibly one of the clamps has spun round and the bolts are knocking on the underside of the bodywork

If tried that one foca and no it doesn't make the same noise when i do that it sounds like chaffing when its sort of a sudden tinny noise bang sort of, ive asked my dad and he ls said maybe a bush gone??

If checked the clamps and no nothing moved at all its solid :/