Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigar Lighter

ROOE93

I've had all my fuses checked and he only one hat is blown is a 20 amp sqaure fuse it's not a blade, I've been to Halfords and they don't sell them, my mate was looking what it would power and it said in the hand book fuel pump? But my car still runs and the cigar lighter doesn't work? Any ideas?post-51583-139896902402_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

fuse location? box number etc...

...I've had all my fuses checked and he only one hat is blown is a 20 amp sqaure fuse it's not a blade, I've been to halfords and they don't sell them, my mate was looking what it would power and it said in the hand book fuel pump? But my car still runs and the cigar lighter doesn't work?

Well, for some vehicles (what vehicle is yours?) the manual is completely hopeless on the fuse locations. I don't know why this should be the case, but it is.

In any case, it doesn't seem to be the fuel pump and it does seem to be the cigar lighter, based on what you have said.

Now, you should also ask yourself whether there is a reason that it has gone. Have you plugged anything unusual into the socket recently? I once had the case where a SatNav was plugged in through a multiway adapter, the connector lost a little chrome finisher ring, and I later found it welded inside the socket.... That took the fuse out and it also got close to melting the wiring, which was undesirable.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club