Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There Really Any Point In Going From A 1.6 To 2.0

Stu9

What's your need for wanting 2.0. I've got the 1.6 tdci and cheap road tax will sit at over 70 mpg on motorway and never thought need more power.

if you have the tdci. chuck around 500 quid at it, and you will have the same performance as the standard 2.0tdci. still keeping better fuel economy cheaper tax and insurance..... win win win

Can never have enough power!, it's not going to drink that much more ? Think of the extra uunnff under your foot! , big smiles everytime!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

What's your need for wanting 2.0. I've got the 1.6 tdci and cheap road tax will sit at over 70 mpg on motorway and never thought need more power.

It's just it's cheap and it more grunt than the 1.6.....can't stretch to a 1.6tdci as they're all in the new shape ie mk2

if you have the tdci. chuck around 500 quid at it, and you will have the same performance as the standard 2.0tdci. still keeping better fuel economy cheaper tax and insurance..... win win win

I don't, but as said above.....I'd be looking at mk1/1.5 1.8 diesel

Can never have enough power!, it's not going to drink that much more ? Think of the extra uunnff under your foot! , big smiles everytime!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Are you talking about the 2.0 petrol I take it

Ye got the 2009 model titanium. 1.6 puls well enough. Never need anymore speed than the limit.

ur looking at the 1.8 tddi then?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club