Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installing Parcel Shelf Speakers/amp

BrynC1994

Hi all,

Finally getting around to fitting my rear Speakers to my ST500 fiesta, im going to have an amp and 2 rears on the parcel shelf running with the front and rear standard Speakers, my question is what is the best way to fit and run my Amp power cable, remote on/off cable and rga leads to the boot so i can hook it all up?

Cheers

Power & remote wires down one side, RCA leads down the opposite side.

is the amp just for 6*9's? if not careful you dont blow originals.... if your doing 6*9's you might aswell upgrade the others whilst ur at it....

What's with rga's one side and power and remote the other? And the amp is for the rear ones only but they are 10inch coaxial Speakers because tbh I don't think I want to be pulling the sides of the car apart, because it looks like it has already has aftermarkets around already

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

the rca will get interference if put down same side as power..... keep em far part as possible until the amp

Rca and power leads are shielded these days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Yea I'm pretty sure my leads are shielded because I ran them together in my old car and they didn't interfere

Ok in light off all this, where is it to run the wires? Though the trim or under the carpets considering they are going to the boot

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club