Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiestagirl's Mk7 Titanium

FiestaGirl89

Spoiler makes all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Deffinately does! Looks like a different car completely :)

Always found the fiesta without a spoiler to look a bit 'boring'. Got any other plans?

Blue blooded

Well only a few smaller things so far. I've got new brighter bulbs for all round to go in, EGR blanking plate to fit and eventually get the alloys sprayed.

Any suggestions?

Tricky with a 5 door. Otherwise I'd say skirts. It does need dropping on it's !Removed! a little! Even 30mm should suffice. Egr blanking plates alarm me a little, but that could just be that they're a pain in the !Removed! when people don't tell me it's fitted and I'm trying to diagnose a running fault... :)

Blue blooded

I've dropped it by 40mm already haha :) but tbh it could be lower. yeah I've been looking into the side skirts, front splitter and rear diffuser.

Just need something that fits!

Good stuff! Lowering springs are next on my list..

How did you find applying the graphics? Was it quite fiddly?

• Like 1

Good stuff! Lowering springs are next on my list..

How did you find applying the graphics? Was it quite fiddly?

Thanks :) it wasn't too bad tbh I just took my time. I was supposed to get them fitted for me but I'm abit impatient and just did it myself!

The only thing is I have 2 really small air bubbles in the entire thing. You wouldn't be able to tell but I know there there.

How low are you planning on going? Is yours a titanium too?

Well, with wallpaper when you have tiny bubbles you take the finest pin or needle you can find and put a tiny tiny tiny hole in it the use a fine brush to or a sponge to smooth it down, if you are extremely light you will never see the hole and will be able to get rid of the bubbles. However, this works with wallpaper, I don't know if the same principle carries but might be worth asking a professional.

Mine is a mk6 facelift zetec climate, there's a thread called project Ruby with a few pics, only had the car a couple of weeks and am still planning at the mo, I want to buy all the pieces and spray them myself so I don't ruin all the old bits, it's just quite a slow process finding the right bits at the right price!

Well, with wallpaper when you have tiny bubbles you take the finest pin or needle you can find and put a tiny tiny tiny hole in it the use a fine brush to or a sponge to smooth it down, if you are extremely light you will never see the hole and will be able to get rid of the bubbles. However, this works with wallpaper, I don't know if the same principle carries but might be worth asking a professional.

Mine is a mk6 facelift zetec climate, there's a thread called project Ruby with a few pics, only had the car a couple of weeks and am still planning at the mo, I want to buy all the pieces and spray them myself so I don't ruin all the old bits, it's just quite a slow process finding the right bits at the right price!

Sounds good I'll have to look into getting rid of the bubbles and you thread. I used to have a mk6 and I loved it, great cars :D

Yes I'm having a lot of fun with her and loving the turning circle! Definitely getting into the scene!

• Like 1

I finally got around to blanking off my EGR valve!

I had no idea how to do it so I followed a guide off a guy called Lenny on here and it was really helpful.

It was quite fiddly actually putting the plate I thought tbh.

post-52071-140022049325_thumb.jpgpost-52071-140022051947_thumb.jpg

That is the best pic I could take of it!

The only other thing I've done to my car now is change some of the bulbs.

I bought Osram Cool Blue Intense bulbs off a website called Powerbulbs.com.

If you use LOYALTYPB you can get 10% off your order :)

The pics aren't that great tbh I do need to take some more so bear with me and I'll upload them as/when I can!

post-52071-140022083379_thumb.jpg

So that is my before and this is how it looks now.

post-52071-14002209089_thumb.jpg

Like I said the pic isn't great but I'll upload some more soon! :D

Looks great !, have you got more of F.O.C. Team there too ( ST Mondeo/ Black Fiesta) :-D , great shine too what have you been polishing it with?

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Haha only the mondeo. He has a build thread on here too. Ben87 he's built it up himself!! Deffinately worth a look.

I wash it and polish it all with Autoglym. I love it, doesn't take too long to do either but gives a really good finish! Deffinately worth a try :D

Looks great !, have you got more of F.O.C. Team there too ( ST Mondeo/ Black Fiesta) :-D , great shine too what have you been polishing it with?

Here's a few pics of what I use to clean it with :)

post-52071-140022477907_thumb.jpg

post-52071-14002247889_thumb.jpg

post-52071-140022479801_thumb.jpg

Perfect day to give my car a good scrubbing!! :D Looks good if i do say so myself although i still haven't got around to taking the Ford sticker off.

post-52071-0-76319100-1400447610_thumb.j

post-52071-0-22770800-1400447822_thumb.j

post-52071-0-44091900-1400447857_thumb.j

post-52071-0-65256200-1400447898_thumb.j

post-52071-0-78272100-1400448066_thumb.j

post-52071-0-08120100-1400448234_thumb.j

post-52071-0-38825500-1400448282_thumb.j

That's a beautiful deep shine !, I did mine & my wife's '09 Fiesta Titanium in panther black yesterday with my "Bilt Hamber" Auto Balm " I should have taken afew pictures too perfect day for it , what have u been using?

That's a beautiful deep shine !, I did mine & my wife's '09 Fiesta Titanium in panther black yesterday with my "Bilt Hamber" Auto Balm " I should have taken afew pictures too perfect day for it , what have u been using?

Thank you! :D

I use Auto Glym, I think I've put pics on here earlier of what I've got.

Finished it off this time with the super resin polish and then the sealant. Took me a good few hours but it's worth it :)

I normally use "Bilt Hamber" products as it's wins most car magazine challenges good stuff too, I start with clay bay , Resin polish, Finis wax and auto balm, looks fantastic! but am going to try "Poorboys" next as other F.O.C team members Recomemed it

Yeah I've heard a few of them mention poorboys too actually! I'll probably look into it abit more the next time I need to buy some but I think it's going to be a while yet!

Let me know what you think of it if you decide to get any :)

Will do !! ;-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not posted anything in a while as I haven't been doing much to my car unfortunately!

I've just bought a set of 17" alloys in frozen white, which I have been looking for for ages now, needless to say I'm well looking forward to getting them :D eep!!

Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow so I can get then on Saturday afternoon.

post-52071-140436812746_thumb.jpg

post-52071-14043681401_thumb.jpg

post-52071-140436815208_thumb.jpg

Other than that I've changed the air filter to a Mountune Performance air filter, swapped my washers over to mist washers (thanks to Andy199) and removed/added a couple more stickers :)

post-52071-140436833647_thumb.jpg

post-52071-140436836515_thumb.jpg

post-52071-14043683788_thumb.jpg

Then gave him a good scrub! :)

post-52071-140436841362_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

They look really clean them, will look the business when there fitted :-)

• Like 1

them wheels look well cared for and will go well with your blue fez.

can I ask where you got the hoonigan sticker from please

• Like 1

them wheels look well cared for and will go well with your blue fez.

can I ask where you got the hoonigan sticker from please

Yeah they do and they were cheaper than what everyone else wanted!

I got the hoonigan sticker off eBay, there's quite a few to choose from if you just type it in. :)