Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Sam

samfiestaperv

Hiya, hopingand well looked this ends up posted in correct place! I now have my third fiesta, I have had a mk4, mk5 and now own a mk6.5 facelift in panther black, I love em! I joined ford owners club as I've used the site so many times when I've needed to learn things about my car, very useful! Maybe someone might need help from me one day! I've not done any major mods to any of my cars, just like to keep clean and well looked after. Although lots of small extras, gel badges DMB, number plates etc. May post pics when more confident.

Welcome to the family Sam!

• Like 1

Hi chaps, I responded to a post which I thought was helpful about radio codes. No underhandedness (is that a word?) intended, so sorry if anyone is upset by my response, thought I was genuinely being helpful!! Mortified as new user! Sam

Hi chaps, I responded to a post which I thought was helpful about radio codes. No underhandedness (is that a word?) intended, so sorry if anyone is upset by my response, thought I was genuinely being helpful!! Mortified as new user! Sam

Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome buddy! I'm a Mondeo Man myself. Proud owner of Mk2 2.0 Zetec.Estate in stardust silver, 1999 model.

I just love Ford's, my 1st car was a 1977 Mk4 Cortina 2.0GL 4dr saloon in red and have been Ford through and through ever since!

Sorry don't know how to add pics yet, fairly new to all this technology! Lol

• Like 1

As long as you didnt go giving out radio codes you should be fine, if you did though, make sure you dont do it again! :)

As I just checked though you didnt hand a radio code so dont worry lol. Advice like that is welcome all day long :)

• Like 1

Welcome buddy! I'm a Mondeo Man myself. Proud owner of Mk2 2.0 Zetec.Estate in stardust silver, 1999 model.

I just love Ford's, my 1st car was a 1977 Mk4 Cortina 2.0GL 4dr saloon in red and have been Ford through and through ever since!

Sorry don't know how to add pics yet, fairly new to all this technology! Lol

Hi Silverwolf, to add pics/media into your posts Just need to use html tags.take a look at this video it should help :D

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum-31/announcement-47-how-to-use-our-forum-video-guides/

Hiya, hopingand well looked this ends up posted in correct place! I now have my third fiesta, I have had a mk4, mk5 and now own a mk6.5 facelift in panther black, I love em! I joined ford owners club as I've used the site so many times when I've needed to learn things about my car, very useful! Maybe someone might need help from me one day! I've not done any major mods to any of my cars, just like to keep clean and well looked after. Although lots of small extras, gel badges DMB, number plates etc. May post pics when more confident.

Hi Sam and welcome :)

EDIT : SORTED