Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Metal Edition.. Pics

carper1994

Hi all here is my new car, had it for 2 weeks now.. LOVE IT.

MODS DONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT.

- LED SIDELIGHTS - LED NUMBER PLATE bulbs. - LED INTERIOR bulbs.

- 6000k HID Kit

- 35MM Eibach SPRINGS.

- J1 INDUCTION KIT.

- 15% WINDOW TINTS

- PAINTED CALIPERS RED

- PAINTED DRUMS BLACK.

FUTURE PLANS.

- 300MM BRAKE CONVERSION.

- ST REAR DIFFUSER.

- FULL MILTEK EXHAUST

- REMAP

ANY COMMENTS WELCOME, CHEERS KIERAN

53d0f061-6176-4f49-943c-d701509cf5a1_zps

c7c65060-c388-41bd-8ab1-eb206879cf87_zps

mycar1_zpsc3c8f6e0.jpg

mycar7_zpse096f095.jpg

mycar5_zps72cb6817.jpg

• Like 2

Nice looking car Kieran, love them wheels, looks smart.

Cheers pal!

Looks mean! Liking that first pic!

Thanks mate, just some of my amateur editing lol!!

• Like 1

Cool motor. :D

You certainly aint hanging around getting them mods done!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

What Eibach springs are these? Eibach Pro-kit or Eibach Redline? Thanks! car looks good! I've got an ST diffuser ready and painted to go on mine ;) Looks awesome i must say.

What eibach springs are these? Eibach Pro-kit or Eibach Redline? Thanks! car looks good! I've got an ST diffuser ready and painted to go on mine ;) Looks awesome i must say.

There redlines pal, cheers, appreciate it!!

Cool motor. :D

You certainly aint hanging around getting them mods done!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Time is money pal. lol and i now have neither :)

Very shiny!!

What did you sprat the drums with? Was it easy?

Thanks

Hi all here is my new car, had it for 2 weeks now.. LOVE IT.

MODS DONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT.

- LED SIDELIGHTS - LED NUMBER PLATE BULBS. - LED INTERIOR BULBS.

- 6000k HID KIT

- 35MM EIBACH SPRINGS.

- J1 INDUCTION KIT.

- 15% WINDOW TINTS

- PAINTED CALIPERS RED

- PAINTED DRUMS BLACK.

FUTURE PLANS.

- 300MM BRAKE CONVERSION.

- ST REAR DIFFUSER.

- FULL MILTEK EXHAUST

- REMAP

ANY COMMENTS WELCOME, CHEERS KIERAN

53d0f061-6176-4f49-943c-d701509cf5a1_zps

Looks so evil man haha, tell me, is it lowered in that picture? Really interested in getting those springs!

Maybe I can shed some light on your ST diffuser upgrade :P

Very shiny!!

What did you sprat the drums with? Was it easy?

Thanks

Sprayed them with plastikote pal, really easy. cheers

Looks so evil man haha, tell me, is it lowered in that picture? Really interested in getting those springs!

Maybe I can shed some light on your ST diffuser upgrade :P

Ye mate its a bit lower now its settled though, any help with the diffuser will be great :)

• Like 1

Sprayed them with plastikote pal, really easy. cheers

Ye mate its a bit lower now its settled though, any help with the diffuser will be great :)

Yeah, I'm struggling to decide on the red-line or the pro-kit but it looks fantastic in that picture as you say unsettled, so I think I'll go with the prokit :D

Yeah the ST diffuser.. Well it's not the easiest mod because depending on where you actually get your diffuser from, some of them have a right faff going in. But the corner flaps are the worst part of the entire mod, personally, mine didn't fit great so I had to drill out the original holes a bit just so they would sit..

But without putting you off :D make sure the !Removed! of your car is clean obviously, especially it being black, you'll end up scratching it if you've got any dirt or grit on the car.. Now onto the diffuser itself , it's best to start with the matte plastic part, take off your towing eye cover first and then drill out all the rivets on the underside of the car, you'll also need to jack the car up and remove the two rear alloys to get to more rivets holding on the side flaps! Once you've undone all the rivets on the matte plastic valance use plastic trim removal tools to remove it, the best way is to insert one, and get another one and insert it into the tabs just to help it come loose!

Now for the side flaps, these are a right faff to get them off.. there's rivets from under the car, and within the rear wheel arch.. 2 or 3 I believe.. after you buzz all them out, then there's 5/6/7 (can't remember :( ) metal clips holding the side flap on, I used a flathead screwdriver and removed them that way, you have to pull away in rear wheelarch to gain access, fiddly but can be done.. You should then be able to get them off.. There's also two plastic things which help with the structure of the corner flaps that will still be there, you'll have to buzz them out too because the newer flaps are a lot different..

I'll leave it there for now! As the installation is much the same as what you will have just done, apart from at the end, when you've rivetted it all back up, there's two flaps on the lower valance that you have to attatch to your car, and you have to drill two holes through the bottom of your spare wheel compartment to fit them to!

Hope that helps :D

Very nice. Been shopping for one of these recently and had a go in a grey one but it didn't steer straight so left it and have now put it on hold until later but very tasty motor if you can't stretch to an ST and not many around. Sadly there are a lot of abused examples around but you seem to have a minter :)

Looks very smart... And very clean and shiny! B)

Wheels look fantastic too!

Car looks smart!

Cheers everyone!!!

Kieran

Omg I'm called Kieran and I have a metal as well. Do u notice any difference with the induction kit ?

Lol what a coincidence, The induction kit has got to be one of the best things i have ever bought, well worth £200, the feel of it and the sound is orgasmic lol, :)

So you don't get any problems with heat soak?

sorry, whats heat soak?

Heat soak is where as the engine bay gets hot from the engine, the induction kit sucks in this hot air, therefore actually becoming less efficient (in some cases it can become less efficient than a car with the standard air box fitted. This is because standard air boxes are usually positioned to pull in cool air from outside the engine bay).

No because the filter has been designed to suck cold air in, it has been concealed off so that when you shut the bonnet it completely seals it off.. see pic below. cheers

mycar7_zpse096f095.jpg

That isn't concealed at all, it should be like the itg filter tucked away or have a heat shield.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club