Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon H1 Help Fiesta Ecoboost

aleksios

Hello , i m about to change my h1 bulbs with a h1 xenon kit. anyone knows if i do need a bulb holder to keep the bulb steady on the base?
i didnt need on my h7 xenon but i think on the h1 it cant be steady .anyone knows for sure?

I wouldnt recommend changing the h1s tbh if you need to flash someone the hids wont be warm enough until 8-10 secs after hitting the switch so i wouldnt bother and not sure how they would work tbh, as the h1 bulb uses the pin to get positive and the negative is the base on which the bulb sits so i dont know how you would install a HID Kit tbh but if you do let me know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

HID's produce a bright flash for about half a second before they dim down to warm up again to their natural colour temperature. It could work. but it seems a lot of effort for little gain. where exactly are you installing the H1's?

You have h1s already?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

i got the drl led headlight so my full beam is h1 but im not sure if i will need bulb holder :/

i got the drl led headlight so my full beam is h1 but im not sure if i will need bulb holder :/

So do I, I think they are h15s and dipped beam is h7s. Why change full beam though? You'll use it once a month tops.

The main beam is h1 if you have L.E.D drl, only h15 if you have halogen drl.

But as above, pretty pointless changing the main beam, barely used.