Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 Questions.

DRE17_

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be annoying with no doubt the most simplest of answers and replies.

1st question is, where can i get my self a dress up kit for my car? would it be easy to fit myself?

2nd question on my dash it apparently averages out my speed and its constantly been stuck at 18mph? is that a fault or am i generally averaging 18mph?

cheers lads

DRE

Hiya dw about it no question is a silly one!! :)

First off try your local ford dealer im sure they will give you all the costs to get the parts paint fit them, for parts its around 600 paint id say the same and to fit maybe 300 for a full days work maybe so your looming at 1500 in total which i think is an alright price but i wouldnt get it but up to you

And also it could be stuck / frozen or generally it could be what your averaging try disconnection the battery and leave it 10 mins then connect it again reset everything and go for a long run and try to average say 50 plus (legally of course) and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers for that,

I was personally going to do a long run and see if the average changes after that but i've had my car over a month its still on 18mph.

but i've been travelling mix you see, different speed limits and roads.

Cheers

DRE

and to the dress up kit, for that much, i might just leave it haha!

Just reset your average speed and see what you get. I often get 26 as my average tootling along to work via the M62 car park every day.

Hi.

For the dress up kit. Try eBay, there are plenty of spares. If u want new ones, try fordparts UK.

Full kit would run about £700 and £600 to paint and fit. Recently had mine done.

post-48119-139932719346_thumb.jpg

post-48119-139932722942_thumb.jpg

Hi.

For the dress up kit. Try eBay, there are plenty of spares. If u want new ones, try fordparts UK.

Full kit would run about £700 and £600 to paint and fit. Recently had mine done.

Does look !Removed! good with kit on! Im thinking about getting my wheels done black aswell!

Just reset your average speed and see what you get. I often get 26 as my average tootling along to work via the M62 car park every day.

how do you reset it? via disconnecting the battery then back up again?

Has anyone tried to install any DLS bulbs to their MK7 Fiestas? and if so how have they done it?

When you get your average miles showing just press the button on the dials and it will reset to zero.

When you get your average miles showing just press the button on the dials and it will reset to zero.

Brilliant, I will do that tomorrow morning after i've finished this dreaded night shift.

Mine still shows 18 / 19 average and if just driven 250 miles to Newcastle and driven back on motorways!

Oh thank you. Very strange not that it's a huge problem just thought id ask, I normally have my trip set to how many miles I've got left in the tank

DRE