Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St180 Bonnet Vents?

NickM47

Hi all,

I'm deciding if bonnet vents would look cool/awesome on the ST Fiesta, or if it would ruin the image. If it works it will be awesome, if it's crap I'll need a new bonnet! Anyone seen this before and if so any good??

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Hi all,

I'm deciding if bonnet vents would look cool/awesome on the ST Fiesta, or if it would ruin the image. If it works it will be awesome, if it's crap I'll need a new bonnet! Anyone seen this before and if so any good??

Ahh Nick I wouldn't ruin an already lovely car with bonnet vents :( I think it would make the car look strange, but it's obviously up to you mate.

Marc :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Wouldn't do it until I was 100% but was interested in people's thoughts :) thanks for the feedback though :)

Wouldn't do it until I was 100% but was interested in people's thoughts :) thanks for the feedback though :)

Don't think I'm being cruel though, it's your car you have the open window of opportunity :) I mean yeah the focus RS has them and suits them as a bulkier car but I couldn't see the new RS with then as it a nice body same with the fiestas and STs.

Example

post-43353-139933204714_thumb.jpg

Looks a bit odd

Then an RS..

post-43353-13993320877_thumb.jpg

Just an opinion mate hope it helps though :)

(Not my photos)

From seeing it again I think I've decided :P no it is. Thanks mate :D

• Like 1

From seeing it again I think I've decided :P no it is. Thanks mate :D

No worries mate, happy to help out :)

maybe if the bonet vents followed the curve of the car and not just a rectangular form if you know what I mean and I would have them the same colour as the car

• 6 months later...

Hi all

I was thinking the same thing.

I just bought a Fiesta ST3, new. Was looking at improvements. It's not arrived yet and is due the Mountune upgrade prior to delivery. I am wanting we alloys and bonnet vent (like in my profile pic) ... Any thoughts/ ideas?

I know a guy who has fitted bonnet vents to a lot of cars now - he started off doing them on Focus ST's but has done some Fiestas too and got lots of happy customers. Some weekends he spends travelling up and down the country doing several fittings. Couple of other members on here know Nick too, he's based in Doncaster.

Can pm you his details if you like?