Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric window spares?

thebaldone

Need one of the plastic runners for the front passenger side of a Mk1 Galaxy. Tried the main dealer and they reckon

you have to buy the whole assembly -- £102 + VAT. Anyone know anywhere which may sell this part, it's the white

plastic slider, both lugs have broken so it won't stay in the runner.

Need one of the plastic runners for the front passenger side of a Mk1 Galaxy. Tried the main dealer and they reckon

you have to buy the whole assembly -- £102 + VAT. Anyone know anywhere which may sell this part, it's the white

plastic slider, both lugs have broken so it won't stay in the runner.

maybe try eBay or go down a breakers

maybe try ebay or go down a breakers

Tried local breakers and nothing going. eBay want silly money for the whole mechanism - which is working fine -- I just need

that small plastic bit !! Makes no sense to me why Ford don't sell them separately !!

Tried local breakers and nothing going. Ebay want silly money for the whole mechanism - which is working fine -- I just need

that small plastic bit !! Makes no sense to me why Ford don't sell them separately !!

Have you tried asking other dealers? Maybe go to a non-ford local garage and see if they can supply a non-ford pattern part for less? Good luck!

Alternatively could you bodge a repair to the broken part?

Thanks, I've sent them a request for the part.

No go on that link, only thing they are offering is the complete assembly! Also tried a few on line breakers and they are coming back at £50+ !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club