Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hear

Fusion Harris

Hi there I'm new to this site and thought I'd say him and just tell u a little about the two cars iv got and modifying at the moment

My ever day car for me the wife and kids is a ford fusion 1.4tdci mods as far are and power box 3 tuning box a k&n panel filter , l.e.d side lights and uprated headlight bulbs and blue l.e.d interior bulbs and de bagged

Will b looking to have it colour coded and lowered in the next 2months

Also if anyone could help I am after the black plastic trip that goes around the arches and front and rear bumper and sides as iv seen some with this but mine dosnt have it and I would like it any help would b very grateful

Also I have a mk5 fiesta zetec s that is a little project at the moment

Mods so far are

4-2-1 decat manifold holfom racing pipe and sportex back box a ram air filter . Apex spring and shock with a 35mm drop and chrome bonnet lifters . Smoked rear lights and fog lights

Racing puma front seats tops of the front and rear bumpes painted gloss black

post-54089-0-41736100-1399384217_thumb.j

post-54089-0-70793400-1399384234_thumb.j

post-54089-0-38290100-1399384285_thumb.j

post-54089-0-06134800-1399384327_thumb.j

Welcome to the club Mark. Like what your doing with the Fezz.

Looking good Mark! where abouts in the garden are you?

I live in maidstone kent

Also is there anyone on hear that could tell me if it's safe to up the boost on my 1.4 tdci fusion

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi welcome :)

in the middle of where I live and work then! :p

With the boost, you should be able to up it a little, but on a stock turbo you wont get too much out of it without taking life off the turbo! if you do boost it though, I would suggest you get it cleaned up and a healtcheck first, that way, you can be sure that your boosting a good turbo, rather than putting a load on a turbo thats struggling anyway!

Thanks for the info I'm ok tuning no turbo cars but as the misses wants to tune up the fusion I'll looking into ways of getting a little more power for her lol

And wear in maidstone do u like and work mate

Hi Mark, welcome! Loving the Racing Puma seats! B)

Yeah they look really good took a lot to find them

Will post more pics soon once finish or more work done

my god, I wish my missus would tell me she wants more power under the bonnet, I would be so lucky!

I actually work in Ashford, and live in Medway, so end up hitting Maidstone at the M20 as a midpoint :P

Yeah my lady is a very special one and is getting into the modding of ford we are going to ford fair this year and hoping to take my zetec s if it's ready

I'm looking to mod the fusion in a similar way to the zetec s

Iv just ordered some blue silicone hoses and chrome t pipe for the intake pipes and turbo pipes and hoping to order the cat back zorst soon then drop it 40mm all round then a change of wheels but I want to stay ford so looking at fiesta st wheels

Hope u like the planes and will post pics as the work begins

Sounds like you have enough to keep you busy! looking forward to the end results!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club