Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remapping

Trigger1984

hi all i'm thinking of getting my ford focus 1.8tdci 115bhp remapped just after some information on weather its worth doing and any recommendations to get it done within south wales

thanks

For you I would suggest blackcode shropshire...... get her dun... and block off the egr valve... win win win

Iv actually got the same engine 1.8tdci 115 bhp I got a quote today for a stage one remap and was told I would see a 35bhp increase and a 65nm torque increase thats the first quote iv had so to be honest I dont know if that's good or what lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

I've heard a few ppl saying you should block of the egr valve. . What is the reason for doing this?

there reason for doing it just fancy having a bit more poke in it how much was your quote

Well the company I spoke to are doing a stage 1 remap offer for £220 untill the end of may but thats just a straight remap and keys back im waiting on a different company a few ppl have recommended and they supply an induction kit to go with a specific car's remap and also put it on a dyno to prove exactly what kind of bhp and torque figures its putting out after the remap has been done but I would imagine they will be more expensive

I've heard a few ppl saying you should block of the egr valve. . What is the reason for doing this?

Basically the egr valve uses exhaust gasses and recycles them back into the inlet,the gasses it forces back in aren't clean and isn't good for the engine.the soot builds up and causes the valve to fail eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Would doing this cause less soot to come out of the exhaust when you put the foot down after a remap has been done or would it be worse, I know its usually a case of "no smoke no poke" once you have remapped a diesel but my friend has a stage 3 done on his and the black soot out of his is ridiculous lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club