Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Air Con Fault

Dowdeswelln

I have a Focus Titainum 1.6 06 plate.

I have recently been experiencing problems with the air con, when the air con is switch on to cold I just get normal air temperature and when I turn the air flow fan to max I just get very little air flow from vents.

Will regassing the system resolve this problem or could there be some other problem

Regards

Neil Dowdeswell

Its likely a regass will resolve the issue depending on when it was last serviced, however, I have the same situation, but a regass did not resolve the issue and I am looking to get it checked again to investigate further.

I have now discovered that the air flow works when turned to max but still only blowing out normal temperature air

sounds like the compressor isnt kicking in, this is quite likely to be due to a lack of refrigerant.

I would say look around for local garages who can do a free check on your air con, they can tell you if its empty and regass it (around £60) however, if there is a leak then you may need it doing again with a green die in order to locate the leak point.