Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Members Mug Shots....

martyntdci

lovely pair of dogs there George, the last one has rate tickled me pickle lol

• Like 2

lovely pair of dogs there George, the last one has rate tickled me pickle lol

yeah the whites of his eyes :lol: look like two messers

Lovely dogs george. ...lennys my mutt

• Like 2

seems to be something like what you would get on a comedy sketch, !Removed! dam good pic.....

post-34591-0-11875300-1399827863_thumb.j

post-34591-0-25711900-1399827910_thumb.j

post-34591-0-70805100-1399827958_thumb.j

• Like 3

Lovely dog mart,

Striking poses :lol:

Heres me again without the glasses

IMG_20140510_221540_zpscxvdiyan.jpg

• Like 1

just found these, made me giggle....

post-34591-0-06335800-1399828241_thumb.j

post-34591-0-27462800-1399828270_thumb.j

• Like 3

Nice dog and i can see a common theme here, dogs on couch me on floor, i draw the line though on drinking ma bear unlike you lol.

036_zps88cd1337.jpg

040_zpscbca793c.jpg

025_zps82281220.jpg

024_zpsb61affc9.jpg

022_zps934865f4.jpg

018_zpse9ddeb86.jpg

017_zpsc7e12807.jpg

002_zps024bba8e.jpg

1 year ago

026_zps47a14562.jpg

117_zpsd9faf94f.jpg

028_zps248daad3.jpg

• Like 2

just found these, made me giggle....

attachicon.gifTW148.aspx.jpg

attachicon.gifTW302.aspx.jpg

no escaping "Moon pig.com

Check this out:

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got Allsorts.

• Like 2

Heres me again without the glasses

IMG_20140510_221540_zpscxvdiyan.jpg

Look meaner they lenny, now go find a vest and a pair of riggers lol

• Like 1

Pmsl lenny the stud muffin

• Like 1

just needs to have lines going around his jaw bone, and up around the tash area n tats on his neck. just like that bloke i had knocking on me front door yesterday.... excuse me can i do ur drive for ya noticed ur kerb is dropped... im with checker trade and also im a limited company, no payment until completion... sorry in skint i replied,,, dont mattter you can either pay in installments, or give it me in a month or two....... eeerrrmmmm dont think so...

• Like 2

Pmsl lenny the stud muffin

you can download that one and email it to your sister :)

Look meaner they lenny, now go find a vest and a pair of riggers lol

I have a balaclava in work and a jet black puma hoodie upstairs lmao

just needs to have lines going around his jaw bone, and up around the tash area n tats on his neck. just like that bloke i had knocking on me front door yesterday.... excuse me can i do ur drive for ya noticed ur kerb is dropped... im with checker trade and also im a limited company, no payment until completion... sorry in skint i replied,,, dont mattter you can either pay in installments, or give it me in a month or two....... eeerrrmmmm dont think so...

I know those guys lol

They live down the road in a house,

What i find ironic is the fact they themselves have put large rocks on there lawn to prevent caravans parking in on there land lol

Proof they woul( even 5h1t on there one door step,

Pmsl martin

• Like 1

no escaping "Moon pig.com

Check this out:

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got Allsorts.

pmsl

• Like 1

on about polo, and idea what it stands for? pants off legs open.....

• Like 1

sweet!

Vicki im taking the "polo" to work from now on :)

Ow and ill be tinting the windows :lol:

Was wondering why i was getting funny looks lol. ...fine with me lenny i get more people chatting to me about focus anyways

• Like 2

Haha thanks higgsy, compliment or otherwise I'm not sure lol

:rolleyes:

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Ok guys here is me a few years ago armed with an l98a2 rifle I think at the time I was a colour Sgt in 2 highlanders army cadet force. The second I'm on the right of my mates old zetec s fiesta named Elmo alongside my gf in fast Ford magazine at a Ford enthusiast Scotland Meet last year

post-32783-139984075876_thumb.jpg

post-32783-139984087038_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That looks more like an L85A2 rather than an L98.

I'd assume that since I last time I instructed on one they modified the cocking handle from the stupid crank handle gizmo they used before?

That looks more like an L85A2 rather than an L98.

I'd assume that since I last time I instructed on one they modified the cocking handle from the stupid crank handle gizmo they used before?

It's essentially the same but this is a cadet version which means that it has no change lever and it's welled to single shot and this weapon is incredible as the accuracy from it compared to when I started cadets with the a1. I went from a groping of about a whole body length to hitting a 3 inch grouping with one shot through almost the same hole and the only bad thing about it is with this to !Removed! the weapon it's left hand over the top and we weren't aloud to lean the weapon over to make it easier but hay ho.

Basically a semi-auto version of the L85A2.

I always thought the L98A1 was non condusive to marksmanship, having to change the shooting position between every shot was dumb.

The original version was supposed to make the weapon safer for cadets as it was so short, however the amount of cases of muzzle sweep I saw when weedy little kids fought with the cocking handle was rediculous.

Add a susat or acog sight and it would be more fun to use.

Far better on exercises too as you can keep up a more realistic pace on fire & manouvre.

Basically a semi-auto version of the L85A2.

I always thought the L98A1 was non condusive to marksmanship, having to change the shooting position between every shot was dumb.

The original version was supposed to make the weapon safer for cadets as it was so short, however the amount of cases of muzzle sweep I saw when weedy little kids fought with the cocking handle was rediculous.

Add a susat or acog sight and it would be more fun to use.

Far better on exercises too as you can keep up a more realistic pace on fire & manouvre.

They won't ever add a susat as cadets being small clumsy children if an accident happened with it and the gases etc inside I'm sure u get the picture

We always had a breakage kit to hand, basically a pair of rubber gloves, a plastic bag and a activated charcoal face mask for the tritium gas.

Another problem with a susat is limited peripheral vision which can be dangerous in close formation live firing.

(Sorry all, I'm a weapon buff and ex-firearms officer).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club