Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gutted

fordnathanst

Picked me brand new fiesta st up today and a takeaway driver smashed into it. Took out the right front corner of my car. So fuming I could cry. So its goin back to the dealership tomoro. Anyone know how much a new bumper fog light and headlight would cost. Hopefully there isn't anymore damage than that. Very unhappy right now x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

Are you not claiming against the drivers insurance?

What colour is yours?

probably not insured lol

Not really a lol dude. Still your insurance company or the free Ford one can sue the driver for the damages.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Mines in red and yh am gunna claim if it's to expensive to put right. Always try and keep insurance well out of it if I can

And yh was on the free drive away insurance and he was insured coz cops got me his policy number

Bumper for the car is several hundred and the head will be around the same. In other words well over 1k?

You sure you're not injured at all?:)

If I can afford the repair il pay and gt it done if I have to go through insurance I may develop some sort of spinal injuries and various other mental health issues. Il let you all kno how I go on tomoro

Yeah dude you need to be careful, rest easy and any sign of injury get to a doctor ASAP, when I.had my accident I bruised the join between my spine and pelvis. I was justly awarded £3400 for my suffering.

On the upside for the 2 hours I had my car it drove like a dream. I mean what a car. Unbelievable how comfy the car is. I was grinning like a cheshire cat

No way, an accident on the day of collection. Really sorry to hear that. As the police know about it surely the insurers will find out even if you don't involve them directly? Regardless of whether you claim or not it's still going to affect future premiums unfortunately so why not just go through the insurance to save yourself the repair cost?

Sorry to hear, hope there's no lasting damage (to you or the car). Probably when ford have fixed it you won't be able to tell it was in a crash.

Get a couple of estimates for the total cost ( not just labour) and give them to the other party and ask for cash to avoid going through insurance.

If he has correctly declared himself as a pizza delivery driver ( and many don't) his insurance will already be high and he won't want it going up further so he may be happy to pay cash.

If he mucks about then check to see if you have legal protection cover on your policy. If you do then involve them and tell them to pursue him for the money etc.

That sucks for that to happen on delivery day :( really feel for you! Make sure the takeaway driver is paying though if it's his fault!

wow that is bad, sorry to hear about it, hope you can get everything sorted out quickly