Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to buy spare parts

mkaminski100

Hi.

I'm a quite new Focus Owner and do not have any experience with Ford (more of a Vx guy). My new toy needs few bits and bobs to be done and I'm looking for a place where I can get a good quality spare parts and not being ripped off on price or quality.

I'm on Vauxhall trade club card scheme so I tend to get 80% parts from main dealer and I wonder if there's similar thing with Ford. If not, are there places with good quality (or genuine) parts in reasonable prices.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi.

I'm a quite new Focus Owner and do not have any experience with Ford (more of a Vx guy). My new toy needs few bits and bobs to be done and I'm looking for a place where I can get a good quality spare parts and not being ripped off on price or quality.

I'm on Vauxhall trade club card scheme so I tend to get 80% parts from main dealer and I wonder if there's similar thing with Ford. If not, are there places with good quality (or genuine) parts in reasonable prices.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ford parts aren't that expensive from the main dealer really, although admittedly not as cheap as vauxhall parts they are still far cheaper than my Renault parts and I have pleasently surprised whenever I have had to get anything.

Thanks for this update. I am particularly after TDDi clutch. I have found few on e-bay but don’t know if that’s the best deal I can get. Can you please advice a place where I can get a decent quality clutch in a good price.

Thanks for this update. I am particularly after TDDi clutch. I have found few on e-bay but don’t know if that’s the best deal I can get. Can you please advice a place where I can get a decent quality clutch in a good price.

Not sure but prices my friends have paid for the 1.6 petrol vary between £320-£350 for the clutch at independant garages. My bill half covered under warrenty for clutch and clutch bearing was £390, but thats parts and labour. I think the clutch kit is around £75 when I looked at some online ford parts place.

Thanks for info. I got a Valeo kit for £85 from local autofactors and fitted it within 20h. Long time, but I had to do it on my own and I don’t have much experience with these. All is working fine now and I saved a minimum £200 (and wasted beautiful Saturday :( ) .

• 3 years later...

I personally buy my Ford parts from www.fordpartsoem.com, now I do not know if they ship to the UK, but I know that they possibly can do international shipments from time to time. They are in Denver, CO in the US. Their website is www.fordpartsoem.com; and I usually just call them at 1-800-266-6573 and talk to a guy named Chip. I ordered a set of floor mats, a thermostat housing, and some other brake parts before and they have excellent prices and good customer service.

Hope this helps.

If you want genuine Ford parts try www.fordonlineparts.co.uk

This site is the first link on the 'parts' page of the website of my local Ford dealer (Polar Ford, Warrington) and the prices are very competitive.

Alternatively you could try Euro Car Parts. Won't be Ford's own parts, but they will be high quality alternatives (e.g. The brakes I got from there recently were Pagid) and their customer service is excellent.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club