Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De-badged

MichellefromEssex

Max took off all our badges from the rear of the car yesterday with exception of Mountune and the White ford oval badge. It looks much better, I felt it was a bit cluttered before, will get a piccie up later.

Im thinking of taking off my Zetec badge off, but not sure.

So you took off the Zetec S and the Fiesta badges off?

Excited to see pictures :)

Max took off all our badges from the rear of the car yesterday with exception of Mountune and the White ford oval badge. It looks much better, I felt it was a bit cluttered before, will get a piccie up later.

How did you take the badges off?

dunno, I will ask him how he took them off, I know the Fiesta one snapped in half as it come off though, have not left any marks on the car, looks strange but better I think.

Nipz- yeah both of them are off.

dunno, I will ask him how he took them off, I know the Fiesta one snapped in half as it come off though, have not left any marks on the car, looks strange but better I think.

Nipz- yeah both of them are off.

i have now done the same to mine but replaced the badge with another, i started another topic with the picture on ;)

Haha and there's me getting my Zetec badge replaced today because it was falling off...maybe there trying to tell me my car should be debadged. Can't wait to see pictures Michelle :)

oops forgotten to take pics = will do it this weekend.

this looks so much better i done mine wen i first got the car topjob

i have debadged my car too, i think it looks so much cleaner and nicer, specially with a color coded rear boot strip.

• 3 weeks later...
oops forgotten to take pics = will do it this weekend.

Michelle, did you ever take those pictures?

mm ooh aarghhh NOPE lol

Camera battery charging now as I am off to meet my new 2 day old neice this afternoon, so will have camera in hand and promise to take the pics - car is filthy though as its in and out of Mountune so much Max hasnt had time to clean it.

mm ooh aarghhh NOPE lol

Camera battery charging now as I am off to meet my new 2 day old neice this afternoon, so will have camera in hand and promise to take the pics - car is filthy though as its in and out of Mountune so much Max hasnt had time to clean it.

So wish my OH would be up for washing the new car when it is here - kinda guessing thats never going to happen tho!

so so sorry but guess what, honestly this is not an excuse but i have left my camera at my bruvs house - half hour away, getting it back on Sunday. My OH is a mobile valeter so has no excuse not to clean our car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club