Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The picture of debadging and rebadging

Michael P

Received the MK6 fiesta badge i bought off eBay today and managed to debadge the boot without too many scratches!

Tilly the dog also felt the need to sit in the picture as she always jumps in the boot whenever it is open without fail, i don't want her thinking it's her car!

P1020865.jpg

The badge needs to go back on... remember your car is a mk5 and not mk6... and your need the older style fiesta badge other wise it just looks wierd! sorry but im being honest!

The badge needs to go back on... remember your car is a mk5 and not mk6... and your need the older style fiesta badge other wise it just looks wierd! sorry but im being honest!

i haaaaaaaaaaaaate the MK4 fiesta badge, and i know it's a MK4 and not a MK6 but i wanted a plain looking one and it was cheap and not tacky :(

Nice dog Michael!

Car's quite smart too.......... ;)

Nice dog Michael!

Car's quite smart too.......... ;)

the dog is lovely, she has been chasing after a fly all morning in the lounge and will not give up!

Michelle my next test is on the 9th june :)

looks like you made a nice job of it, though whats wrong with the standard mk4 badge? i rather like it.

I like my mk4 badge too :) best badge out of them all in my opinion, except the mk7 one which is better :) :ph34r:

too swirly (can't think of a better word, would if i could!)

i prefer plain modern text rather than the MK4 fiesta badge text. Will replace the 16V with letters from Halfords which is pretty much the same font.

Planning to replace the bumpers with silver ones if i can find them as well.

fair play, if you like it then its all cool. when you're in Halfords make sure you stay away from the RS and Turbo badges, i'm sure you wouldn't be so chavvy, makes me chuckle when you see a 1.0 saxo with a turbo badge on the side!

oh and the silver bumper idea is a smart plan.

fair play, if you like it then its all cool. when you're in halfords make sure you stay away from the RS and Turbo badges, i'm sure you wouldn't be so chavvy, makes me chuckle when you see a 1.0 saxo with a turbo badge on the side!

oh and the silver bumper idea is a smart plan.

no no no no no !! i hate them! all i'm going to buy is the separate letters 16V that they have on a separate stand near the service till. they're just silver and in the same font as the fiesta so all is good :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club