Do Not Sell My Personal Information

passenger window

Andywest2k1

Hi all,

Ive got a little problem with my mk7 zetec-s

I can put the passenger window down fine with my driver side controls I.e. the ones on the door.

However when i try to put the window back up using the same controls it wont move. I have to lean across and use the ones on the passenger door.

Anyone else had a problem like this?

Hi, sorry but luckily thats not a fault ive come across lol, cant recall anyone mentioning a fault like this, so sorry to hear your the chosen one lol, what a pain in the !Removed! though having to reach across everytime, have you gotten it booked in for investiating?

Hi, sorry but luckily thats not a fault ive come across lol, cant recall anyone mentioning a fault like this, so sorry to hear your the chosen one lol, what a pain in the !Removed! though having to reach across everytime, have you gotten it booked in for investiating?

yup im booked in, ill report back with what is said.

touch wood its been my only fault so far!

I had a similar problem with a MK7 I had before my car came which the garage lent me. The controls didn't work at all on the passenger side, and the drivers side ones would randomly stop half way going down and make them go back up again!

I didnt say anything though as I though the garage would think I broke them but they were like that before - honest!