My Ford Focus Mk2 Tdci

gaztdci90

New shoes

facelift wheels in anthercite with good tyres

Looking Sweet mate,

Nice colour too go's nice with the moondust silver body

All clean and grille badge

Looks fantastic Gaz,

Have you considered spraying the grills gloss black?

Will compliment the glossy silver nicely,

Also I've been wanting to ask you; what size of Torx head did you use to remove the seats?

• Like 1

I have lenny but I'm.scared to remove front grille and snapping bonnet lock, but I'm on hunt for zunsport grilles anyway, erm I can't remember think it was a t 30 or t 35 it was one of the biggest ones anyway

• Like 1

brand new center cap's, 3 quid of eBay bargin, right went to ford to get the facelift clocks fitted not joy because of 2 options my car is very early model or the clocks are from a late model can't get the keys to work with them, so I'm stuck do I get mk2 ghia locks and get the st rings round them or do that anyway to mine but mine have no trip computer or temp as it's one of the first models hmmm

post-54155-141801205729_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

What is it you want to do to the clocks? If you just want them to look better have you thought about a custom made? There is this company http://www.metal-monkey.co.uk/acatalog/Dials_and_Gauges.html and they can do whatever you like, custom colour LEDs to change through rev range, background colours, pretty much anything.

A guy at work with an st170 just had some done for around £80 amd the look brilliant. Going to get mine done next year.

• Like 1

I have lenny but I'm.scared to remove front grille and snapping bonnet lock, but I'm on hunt for zunsport grilles anyway, erm I can't remember think it was a t 30 or t 35 it was one of the biggest ones anyway

+1 those Zunesport grills look sweet bit pricey though

youngy_315 I totally forgot about them, there ideal them have you any pics of your mates dials, I may look into ordering these

I'll get some pictures of those dials for you over the weekend.

• Like 1

liking the new wheel nuts and liking the key in carbon tried this my self and it all went wrong lol

• Like 1

Liking the progress, i was after some wheel nuts for mine but i want them to be longer so alloys dont scratch everytime i take a wheel off, also your key fob is a flip out? Mines just a normal key

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club