Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeaking Brakes!!

Greg-powell

Hi guys iv had my ST-3 for 2 months now and for about the past month the front brakes have been squeaking. Was just wondering if any 1 else has had the same problem and what was the cause/fix? It's starting to get very annoying now!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I had the same problem a while back. I was told to check my brake fluid to make sure i had enough.

If the fluid level is fine then it may that your discs/pads may just need a clean or may need to be replaced.

Alternatively it could be as simple as copper grease application to the rear of the pads. They vibrate in use and this can cause the noise

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Yeh cheers guys just as I thought. Iv also got a slight wobble on my steering wheel and it gets worse when I press the brakes at high speed but stops if I brake hard any idears?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Sounds like a balancing issue, I would double check the wheel nuts are all tight and then get it taken to a tyre shop most charge about a tenner to balance a wheel.

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app