1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

Ok, so now that I've settled on changing my order to a Titanium - with its chrome trim - I'm not sure that black is the right colour to go for. It doesn't seem to blend with the chrome to my eye.

So, a very indulgent post/poll - which colour do you think I should choose?

If anyone fancies showing me their car in a particular colour, then so much the better ;)

Bear in mind the car will be dressed up with the body kit and runnning around on the 17 inchers.

• Like 1

I wish i had read the post before i voted!! I think white or black are the best colours.

This is my car:

IMG_0281.jpg

I love it in black with the chrome.

I have the light blue not the dark blue and think it looks lovely, but to be honest there's not one colour in the range I really don't like.

I have the light blue not the dark blue and think it looks lovely, but to be honest there's not one colour in the range I really don't like.

There is a Zetec S in the same colour as your Pooh around Plymouth and looks very nice.

Theres one around Northampton too :) Thank you Nipz. I parked next to it the other day just because I could!

There is also a Tango Red with black go faster stripes around here which I parked next to in Sixfields car park last night - is that anyones on here? It's a Zetec S

I was going for the Spa Metallic, but having seen one in town, its not like it is on the photos.

So, I have decided that I will have the fiesta in Ocean Blue.

Anyone recon the fiesta would look good in racing green?

I originally picked Sliver but am glad I changed to Vision BLue as it goes really well with the crome and tinted windows of the titanium. You can see some photos here.

It's interesting to see blue stretching into the lead - I don't like Vision Blue much so it'd be one of the other two, maybe Blazer blue and save £425!

Mogwai - thanks especially to you, that's the best shot of the inside of a leather-trimmed titanium I've seen. Looks good.

Why save £425? I didn't have to pay any extra to have Vision blue. I'm glad blue is in the lead, but bear in mind there are 3 blues to choose from.

Poohbear - of the three blues I prefer Blazer Blue, which isn't a metallic colour - so would be £425 cheaper.

Friendly dealer perhaps? Not sure why, the three solid colours are shown in the brochure as no extra cost - that's Colarado Red, Blazer Blue and Frozen White. Everything else (on Ford's configurator anyway...) adds £425.

Interesting. Maybe it was a promotion, or the rules have changed. :lol:

I'm trawling the net looking at all fords in all colours - and Blazer Blue looks very dull.

Hmm, I don't like Vision or Ocean Blue either. However, I have just found a pic of a Titanium in white spec'd just as I'd have it, and it looks amazing. It is second in the pole I notice.

Downsides to a white car? I tend to keep my car very clean anyway so that's not really an issue.

I'm getting mine in Hot Magenta!

The other half loves that colour - it's a little close to pink for me!!

I was only told Hot Magenta was extra cost when I ordered.

You would have paid extra just included in the figures you discussed, he never mentioned to me when I bought mine that Ocean cost more than a block colour but I knew it did so didnt question it.

Had you said you wanted a block colour you would have had £350/425 ish off the price.

Hi all,

I have the Panther black and I love it when its clean but I do feel that I should warn everyone how easily it gets covered in dust and pollen. I will not ever buy a black car again.

It still looks great when clean tho!

fiesta4.jpg

In my humble opinion.

Paul

I was only told Hot Magenta was extra cost when I ordered.

As others have said, all the metallics are £425 extra, though back in early March when we ordered, they were £395 extra (there was another price rise on 1 April). Hot Magenta, however, is a pearlescent colour, which apparently gives Ford an excuse to REALLY apply the thumbscrews - £575 extra!! :o (Actually, I think it was briefly just over £600 extra unless I imagined it - if I wasn't just hallucinating, they must have realised £600+ is too much to take for a lot of buyers!).

Interesting. Maybe it was a promotion, or the rules have changed. :lol:

I'm trawling the net looking at all fords in all colours - and Blazer Blue looks very dull.

Hmm, I don't like Vision or Ocean Blue either. However, I have just found a pic of a Titanium in white spec'd just as I'd have it, and it looks amazing. It is second in the pole I notice.

Downsides to a white car? I tend to keep my car very clean anyway so that's not really an issue.

Actually (ours is white) white is a colour that behaves like silver, in that it doesn't really show the dirt unless it's absolutely filthy, contrary to what you might expect. We keep our car clean, but at the moment in our locality there's loads of pollen and what appears to be brick dust, but you have to really examine the car to see it. With our previous very dark blue metallic Astra, it was a total nightmare to keep it looking clean, and when the sun came out, we found it had picked up loads of fine scratches as well - whereas hopefully a non-metallic white is more robust. (Though the scratching might have been a Vauxhall issue for all I know...!).

Ocean seems very rare to me

In my area (East Midlands), though there aren't that many new Fiestas around yet, Ocean seems to be quite popular amongst the few there are. I've only seen one in Colorado Red (a Titanium or Zetec 5 dr) and it looked very nice - up till then I'd been worried that maybe the colour was a bit on the orangey side of bright red (as I prefer a really red red, if you see what I mean) - but it looked just right (configurators and brochures aren't really reliable illustrators of a colour). Colorado Red was our second choice in case there was a problem getting Frozen White on our build, but we got the white all right...

Black is the most numerous colour around here, I think, with a number of Squeeze, Hot Magenta and Vision ones being seen too. All the rest I've generally only seen one example of (if at all - haven't seen a Tango one yet, for example, nor Cedar) - even our white one is the only example I've seen around here. But it's nice to be unique for a little while at least!

I love the white now, I really wanted black but Max was having none of it (being a mobile car valeter he hates black cars and the swirls he has come across from bad cleaning - not by him I should add), I have to say too that our car has not been cleaned in two weeks - very rare its normally done every Friday afternoon, and we have had a lot of downpours recently and the car on close inspection is dirty yet take a few steps back and it looks fine still - rob will probably confirm this too, I also love the colour as it glows in the dark hee hee.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club