1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

Im also deciding what colour to have my Lovely ZS wear.

I love the look of panther black, yet Sea Grey looks amazing cleaned up.

Its a hard one to choose. Black is damn slick aswell...but Im sure I heard somewhere that Sea Grey is reserved for ZS and Titanium models only. Making it abit more unique :D

Tough to decide

as for me, i got sea grey with just a basic trim (ambient)

and it looks amazingly unique...

First post...completely new to the forum, and fords for that matter. Just wanted to drop my vote for (and I can't actually believe I'm saying this) the green color, metallic squeeze I believe is the proper name. I bought a demo, got a good deal (by Norwegian standards) so had no choice on the color.

But I can honestly say that the green would have been in the bottom 3 of my list of color choices...but now I don't know. I've grown quite fond of the color and it is certainly well outside my normal color choice for a car (blue or silver).

So in an odd sort of twist, I'm quite happy that the choice was not up to me for I would have never even considered it :)

First post...completely new to the forum, and fords for that matter. Just wanted to drop my vote for (and I can't actually believe I'm saying this) the green color, metallic squeeze I believe is the proper name. I bought a demo, got a good deal (by Norwegian standards) so had no choice on the color.

But I can honestly say that the green would have been in the bottom 3 of my list of color choices...but now I don't know. I've grown quite fond of the color and it is certainly well outside my normal color choice for a car (blue or silver).

So in an odd sort of twist, I'm quite happy that the choice was not up to me for I would have never even considered it :)

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

Welcome to the forum!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm quite confused by the fact that I enjoy the colour quite a bit...and at the exact same time dismiss it entirely as the last colour I would pick!

On a slightly related note, I always name my cars, and my wife's choice is margarita(ville), and my choice is Booger (I think that's Bogey or Bogie in English venacular).

Anyone care to weigh in with their thoughts? :lol:

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm quite confused by the fact that I enjoy the colour quite a bit...and at the exact same time dismiss it entirely as the last colour I would pick!

On a slightly related note, I always name my cars, and my wife's choice is margarita(ville), and my choice is Booger (I think that's Bogey or Bogie in English venacular).

Anyone care to weigh in with their thoughts? :lol:

yes, you're mad as a !Removed! hatter. :ph34r:

I'm torn between squeeze and sea :/

SQUEEZE all the way . . . stand out from the crowd!

black looks great when its clean, but its dirty most of the time - does this make sense?

black looks great when its clean, but its dirty most of the time - does this make sense?

Yes - my first ever car (Suzuki SC100GX - google it) was black and it was stunning when it was clean and within 30 minutes it was dirty again. I swore I would NEVER have another black car!

• 2 months later...

Yes - my first ever car (Suzuki SC100GX - google it) was black and it was stunning when it was clean and within 30 minutes it was dirty again. I swore I would NEVER have another black car!

Thats one thing that would put me off - i cleaned my mates mum's BMW 320d tourer which is black, every single tiny bit that hadn't been touched was really noticeable, a right pain in the !Removed!!!

Hello Paul, by the way!! :)

We were going to go for Squeeze for our Titanium - but at the last minute we thought we might tire of it after a while? Car is for OH and she decided she wanted Frozen White in the end, used the money we saved to get the leather interior. I think the white will look good with the chrome trim. Gone for the 7-spoke 16" wheels too as we thought the standard wheels looked a bit fussy and difficult to clean. The 17" wheels were tempting but would last 5 minutes in our lane.

She has a Mk6.5 Ghia in Amethyst at present - never getting a dark coloured car ever again - shows every mark!

Arrives at the end of the month, looking forward to it's arrival even though it is for my wife really (I have a company car).

Mine's in hot magenta too.....and what's wrong with pink may I ask? ;)

In some respects I wish mine was a little closer to the original colour in the advert...... :)

Yeah I agree, I totally fell in love with the fiesta in hot magenta when I saw it on the ad, but then I saw 1 on a carpark and it looked really dull tho obvs didn't help that the car needed a good clean! Did def look better on tellt than in real life tho. Pity they don't do the fiesta in scuba blue cos that's by far the best colour! Lol :-)

Love the way this post is still going - my white Fiesta has 10,000+ miles on it :lol:

Love the way this post is still going - my white Fiesta has 10,000+ miles on it :lol:

Ha! I only just realised it was an old post when I just read thru it, hard 2 tell on the phone what's new and not!

And of course you made the right decision & chose the best colour ;)

After 10k miles you must have had some stone chips along the way. What if anything have you done to fix these?

Got 2 big ones on mine after just 3.5k, one on the front chin spoiler & one on the side just behind the door, also quite a few small ones on the bonnet :(

I have actually bought the Ford touch up kit, but have yet to try it. Probably gonna try the pin drop method on the small ones first to see how it looks.

Ma weelady is noo sittin oan 28k 11 months auld.....and the urinated colour still gets the comments.

And of course you made the right decision & chose the best colour ;)

After 10k miles you must have had some stone chips along the way. What if anything have you done to fix these?

Got 2 big ones on mine after just 3.5k, one on the front chin spoiler & one on the side just behind the door, also quite a few small ones on the bonnet :(

I have actually bought the Ford touch up kit, but have yet to try it. Probably gonna try the pin drop method on the small ones first to see how it looks.

Haha - I agree it's the best colour Andy.

Regarding stone chips - I have been incredibly lucky, I have them - but all very very small. A couple on the bonnet, one on the passenger front wing. I don't touch up, but tend to minimise the chance of the chip causing problems, I very carefully clay the chips to remove any contaminants that may end up below paint level and then seal them in the same way I do the whole car.

Be very, very careful with touchups. You can very easily make them look worse.

I voted for Sea Grey, I can see that it would be the colour I went for on the Fiesta. :)

I would have gone for black in either 3 or 5 door, but with spending more time cleaning my last black car than driving it, I went for a Colorado Red, 5-door, Zetec. It looks very smart sitting at the dealers just now...... roll on Tuesday so I can finally pick it up!

I think they all look pretty good, especially the black, juice and magenta ones I've seen.

• 2 months later...

this week i want colorado red but i expect ill change my mind again lol

Ok, so now that I've settled on changing my order to a Titanium - with its chrome trim - I'm not sure that black is the right colour to go for. It doesn't seem to blend with the chrome to my eye.

So, a very indulgent post/poll - which colour do you think I should choose?

If anyone fancies showing me their car in a particular colour, then so much the better ;)

Bear in mind the car will be dressed up with the body kit and runnning around on the 17 inchers.

I think that now i have seen almost every colour on the Zetec S i would personally say White is the best colour, closely followed by the sea grey. The problem with the sea grey is it doesn't actually look that good in the photos but looks awesome in the flesh. Sorry to all the black owners out there but i would put that near the bottom as the colour doesn't seem to suit the shape of the new fiesta with the body kit (black makes the fiesta look skinny). Its a shame really as black is usually allways my favourite colour on a car.

Dan you are right, the chrome doesn't go with the black on the titanium but pretty much suits evry other colour (even the grey, though i would say that having the grey titanium myself).

Most important thing to anyone reading this before placing their order for a new fiesta would be to make sure the fiesta has the dress up kit and 17" alloys, as this really sets the car off and turns it into an amazing sporty looking car.

I also have to say how surprised i was with how good it looks in red.

If the Zetec S had been available in Hot Magenta I think I'd have gone for that - yes I know I could have had the Titanium, but I'm not a massive fan of the chrome bits to be honest, that was enough to put me off ordering one!

Out of the colours available for the Zetec S, white is by far the best (although I am biased). Plus, I've seen 2 maybe 3 white ZS' in Swindon, we seem to be overun with vision blue, so at least they are still something of a rareity around these parts.

The few black ones that I have seen always make me do a second look, purely because they look like KA's from the front - maybe thats just my age and eyes playing tricks on me?! The black seems to make them look smaller...?

If the Zetec S had been available in Hot Magenta I think I'd have gone for that - yes I know I could have had the Titanium, but I'm not a massive fan of the chrome bits to be honest, that was enough to put me off ordering one!

Out of the colours available for the Zetec S, white is by far the best (although I am biased). Plus, I've seen 2 maybe 3 white ZS' in Swindon, we seem to be overun with vision blue, so at least they are still something of a rareity around these parts.

The few black ones that I have seen always make me do a second look, purely because they look like KA's from the front - maybe thats just my age and eyes playing tricks on me?! The black seems to make them look smaller...?

I just think in black the fiesta doesn't show off its full body shape detail, it just looks less bulky and sporty to the other colours.

As for not ordering a titanium because of the tiny amount of chrome trim is crazy to me.

For almost the same price you get tons of extras (ie cruise control, leather with X Pack, Climate Control, USB bluetooth, 6 Speaker Stereo, Aesthetic Lighting, Folding Mirrors, Floor mats etc..) and i actually found the lowered suspension on the Zetec S too hard.

IMO the best fiesta's out there are Titanium's with the packs on (so they look like the Zetec S), oh and in the white (even tho i got grey). Though white does seem to be a very popular colour at the moment as i have seen a lot of white fiesta's.

To me the 'tiny bit of chrome' is too much chrome.. personal choice and all that. If I'm spending 'that' amount of money on a car I want to make sure its 100% right for what I want and the chrome wasn't what I wanted!

The 'tons of extras' that you listed aren't madly important to me - I've spec'd my ZS up with the extras that 'I' wanted and given that I've traded in my Focus ST for it, I think I got myself a good deal to be honest. The suspension really won't bother me - if you've driven an Focus ST, you'll know exactly what I mean.

I want the car more for its looks and performance, than what toys come with it.. end of the day, they are all things that can break!!

As I said, personal choice.. for me its the Zetec S, but if you're happy with your Titanium then that's good .. the world would be a boring place if we all drove the same cars!