1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

I wanted grey or black originally, but blue was available the fastest and I fell in love. Personally I think the most striking colour is White, but I just couldn't deal with the dirt on it constantly! Same with the black really.

I wanted grey or black originally, but blue was available the fastest and I fell in love. Personally I think the most striking colour is White, but I just couldn't deal with the dirt on it constantly! Same with the black really.

i got the supargard treatment inside and out , proberly got mugged off really but considering i saved a lot on my car i cant complain, dealer said the supargard is good to have on white as well , also i hate polishing so just having to wash and not polish for about 3 years is fine :lol:

I got the diamondbrite treatment on mine inside and out but I love polishing so kinda wish I hadn't haha

Actually, white is surprising good regarding dirt-resistance. Everybody who doesn't have experience of a white car thinks it'll be terribly hard to keep clean, but actually it can get pretty filthy and still look clean (yes, our Fiesta's white!). Just ask MichellefromEssex - her other half is an expert in these things and she chose white too, with that "inside knowledge"! We'd had a white car years back, so we knew we wouldn't need to worry about it showing the dirt, but then we had a really dark blue metallic, and that dark blue was a total nightmare to keep looking clean (it was nearly as dark as a black car). Though dark colours do look lovely on Fiestas too and most of the owners here are willing to lavish lots of care and attention on them!

White cars seem quite rare at the moment (at least in the Midlands) though I notice a lot of the other makers are starting to push them a lot in adverts at the moment so maybe we're starting a fashion! An email penpal of mine tells me it's the most popular car colour in Australia - has been for ages (just a spot of trivia there...!).

I have now seen about 6 fiestas in white around here in essex none with the mountune pack so cant have been michelle, was thinking white myself but with titanium version chrome doest go with as good so nopted for vision, hope it looks ok

I had a white triumph dolomite before. I think they look great in the summer but in the winter I think they look cold.

Just my opinion. I love my black car. It looks great with all its chromy bits and the lights. It just stands out more. I also like the morello which would have been my 2nd choice.

I think the frozen white is such a weird but wonderful white, its slightly illuminous, I feel I glow in the dark at night lol, around this part of Essex I have only seen 2 more white ones and one of them is Rob.

Actually, white is surprising good regarding dirt-resistance. Everybody who doesn't have experience of a white car thinks it'll be terribly hard to keep clean, but actually it can get pretty filthy and still look clean (yes, our Fiesta's white!).

To be honest the best colour I have ever had for not showing the dirt was silver which I had on a complany car - it could go for months without being washed and you could not tell. I am hping that squeeze is going to be the same as once the initial excitment has warn off then my cars tend to go from being washed once a week to once a month . . . .

i got the supargard treatment inside and out , proberly got mugged off really but considering i saved a lot on my car i cant complain, dealer said the supargard is good to have on white as well , also i hate polishing so just having to wash and not polish for about 3 years is fine :lol:

It doesn't last for 3 years. From when I had it on a golf and I had my valeting chap give it sort out he said it only lasts for a few months. You would be better off just waxing the car to protect it. As it should not need to be polished on a regualr basis anyway.

It doesn't last for 3 years. From when I had it on a golf and I had my valeting chap give it sort out he said it only lasts for a few months. You would be better off just waxing the car to protect it. As it should not need to be polished on a regualr basis anyway.

a few months? , why would they say its guaranted for at least 3 years

Thats a bit crap! Personally i decided not to get the diamondbrite, but it comes with a "lifetime guarantee". The more I hear about these sealants, the happier I am that I didnt get it done!!

I really don't understand the whole diamondbrite thing, I had it on my car and I'm using the shampoo and paint conserver everytime I wash the car (which is twice now) when, if ever should I wax it? :blink: I keep hearing different things!!

I really don't understand the whole diamondbrite thing, I had it on my car and I'm using the shampoo and paint conserver everytime I wash the car (which is twice now) when, if ever should I wax it? :blink: I keep hearing different things!!

You dont wax diamondbrite. All you should do is wash it with the conserver. Also don't polish it.

You dont wax diamondbrite. All you should do is wash it with the conserver. Also don't polish it.

Is that forever though? What happens if I do wax it? Car will fall apart?! lol I'm not overly bothered, the conserver does a good job after a bit of a buff. It's a right pain to get off the windows though! <_<

Is that forever though? What happens if I do wax it? Car will fall apart?! lol I'm not overly bothered, the conserver does a good job after a bit of a buff. It's a right pain to get off the windows though! <_<

you could wax it, but then the conserver wouldnt be able to contact with the sealant. Apparantly it has a "lifetime guarantee" so you should only have to use the conserver

I'm hoping I made the right decision in getting it now :blink: I went with it based on the fact my Dad had it on his Focus Zetec-S from brand new which clocked up 100k+ motorway miles in the 8 years he had it and his paintwork was mint when he got rid of it, I severely doubt he used the correct maintenance on it too...

Well this whole thing was on my mind for weeks. In the end I decided not to get it. Still not 100% that that was the right decision, time will tell. It does mean that I will have to wax my car. And I have never done that before in my life :mellow:

See I used to love waxing my car!! So satisfying! Now it doesn't need me :( Bitter sweet.

See I used to love waxing my car!! So satisfying! Now it doesn't need me :( Bitter sweet.

ok. I'll do you a deal. You can wax my car, for free. :)

ok. I'll do you a deal. You can wax my car, for free. :)

Ohhh you'd let me do that?! How very kind! Sad thing is I'd enjoy it :huh:

Ohhh you'd let me do that?! How very kind! Sad thing is I'd enjoy it :huh:

It's a deal then

ps. you have to supply your own wax

pmsl

I can pay you back with beer :mellow:

I can pay you back with beer :mellow:

Make it Vodka and you have a deal my man!

lol! no problem, there always seems to be some vodka about the place, not sure why, but there always is :huh:

:)

Once I have got mine I'll buy you a bottle of vodka for you to come and polish it on a regular basis

lol! no problem, there always seems to be some vodka about the place, not sure why, but there always is :huh:

:)

Once I have got mine I'll buy you a bottle of vodka for you to come and polish it on a regular basis

:lol: Make that a double deal then, or should I say a double Vodka....?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club