Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nifty Little Feature

Hinkko360

Not heard of that but will try it see to see if it's louder :) my St3 is louder than my St2 was and sounds better for some reason ?

Forgot to say mine has the new style pedals which i prefer :)

I feel left out, mine is a 14 plate and doesn't have the new pedals :( seen them on Ford parts though and they are only 24.99 for the set! compared to the older style a lot cheaper.

The adaptive volume is quieter at idle, it doesn't pick up until you hot 60MPH imo,

Oh and make sure you change the settings for Audio for driver preference, it makes it louder around you the driver, much better imo.

OT, I've spent 10 minutes with the car on lunch break and I DO NOT have this, seriously !Removed! and feel left out now, changing the description of my car on here as a result of this.

I feel left out, mine is a 14 plate and doesn't have the new pedals :( seen them on Ford parts though and they are only 24.99 for the set! compared to the older style a lot cheaper.

I think they maybe only on the St3 or i could be wrong ? Most people who have brought St2's in the last couple of months have the old style ones with the bobble rubber grip still , i wasn't sure if i would like the new ones at first when i heard they were coming thru supplied with them on but i seem to drive smoother with them for some reason and like them now :)

I remember when the Mk7 Fiesta came out in 2008 that sport pedals were a £50 option on the Zetec S then in 2009 they were fitted as standard as mine had them back then .

Dear Matt (the pauper) you can come and play with my windows if you like. :)

Dear Matt (the pauper) you can come and play with my windows if you like. :)

My turn to be trolled now, Feel so uncool right now :-(

My turn to be trolled now, Feel so uncool right now :-(

What with the Zetec fiasco and now having to make do with a non preferred "white" ST and now we find it's not FULLY specced ........shocker........I feel your pain :lol:

• Like 1

Leave the white out of it, it's nice, better than Pauper red, least I could afford paint ( being childish now )

• Like 1

Everyone who has this feature should put it in their sig B)

But what to call it? Window opening thingy?

• Like 2

Everyone who has this feature should put it in their sig B)

But what to call it? Window opening thingy?

how about opening windows with style thingy?

• Like 1

Love that one Matt, I had a white Zs but I thought I would have a red "fully specced" one this time. :)

Matt, did your car come with the cool new "ecoboost" badge? like my RED one did. hehehe

post-51277-140051257853_thumb.jpg

That badge looks too big imo, Minimal is badge'age is way cooler, B)

Just tried this window opening on my 2014 zs and it works

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

It works on mine too :D

I had to hold in the button for a few secs before the windows came down. Now to add it to my sig.

Didn't really come with it, you just got to love that photoshop, on a serious note Matt, are you sure your windows arn't global? Put windows down and lock the car one click, then press and hold lock button on remote for aprox. 3 seconds, visa versa for opening, was just thinking you might not have done it right.

LOL Brilliant good work!

Yeah I have tried and tried again, I'm off to Ford this week for a new Turbo so I'll get them to have a look and get a definitive answer.

Turbo? you broke it already? what with the warped disks, whats with the turbo? is it whistling?

Works on my Mum's 63 plate B-Max but not on my 14 plate Zetec S :(

Doesn't work on my ST2 fiesta with style pack. Picking up my ST3 on Saturday though so I'll let you know!

Turbo? you broke it already? what with the warped disks, whats with the turbo? is it whistling?

No it's screeching on Boost and the Recirc valve just goes off as and when it wants too, going to be fun, the "mastertech" there has the hearing ability of a sound proofed room!

So this only works on March builds onwards? Pretty sure I tried it on my 2013 when I got it and it didn't work. Need to try it again tomorrow!

Not necessarily seems to just be on random cars, although I may be wrong.

my zetec s doest have it and i paid the keyless system with autofolding mirrors and power button included. i cant open my windows from remote controll at least from the one i have. thats so bad since i almost added all extras on my fiesta :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Can't understand the fuss, this feature is standard across VAG group

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app