Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nifty Little Feature

Hinkko360

Can't understand the fuss, this feature is standard across VAG group

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

It's a boys & toys thing.

To someone that has never had this feature before, it must be pretty cool.

I wonder when the global function was first used on a Fiesta?.

Well, read the book on the car last night, it's in there.

It says you have to program the window first via the window console see page 54, this was on page 55 and page 54 was about something completely different.

So when I go to Ford I'll be taking the book and getting them to show me what it actually means.

I might try this later! Generally, from what I've seen global closings fitted on cars with 4 doors with leccy windows all round. Not really common on those with just 2! if ford have added it though that's always a good thing!

In regards to the convenience pack earlier, my powerfold mirrors have the puddle lamps too

From what i have gathered so far from the majority it only seems to work on models built from March 2014 onwards, could be wrong

I think it's just random. I've got it on my 2008 focus titanium.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

I think it's just random. I've got it on my 2008 focus titanium.

lol just seems random to me why they only add it to some cars and not to others kinda makes ford sound stupid

To be honest before I read this thread I thought they was standard. Obviously not. Lol.

Yeah mines pre2014 and it doesn't have it. For those that do, does it say so on etis?

Yeah mines pre2014 and it doesn't have it. For those that do, does it say so on etis?

Read the manual, ALL Fiestas should have this, I'm off to Ford tomorrow and will interrogate them for answers, Fell shorthanded by them right now.

I would check, but mine doesn't even show up on etis, at least when I enter the reg. Will have to check it with the VIN.

I had another play with this, the windows open fine but I couldn't get them to close when locking it. Tried pressing the button twice and holding on the 2nd press, also same but with 3 presses, but nothing :(

What's the correct way to get them to close? (besides just pressing the buttons inside the door like a normal person)

I had another play with this, the windows open fine but I couldn't get them to close when locking it. Tried pressing the button twice and holding on the 2nd press, also same but with 3 presses, but nothing :(

What's the correct way to get them to close? (besides just pressing the buttons inside the door like a normal person)

you press the lock button twice so it double locks (indicators flash twice) then press and hold on the 3rd press after the cars locked then windows shall rise (hopefully lol)

one press to lock doors then hold for 3-4 seconds, or as Adam says above, both work.

I can do it with both 1 or 2 presses.

!Removed! all of you with your baller spec cars.

• Like 2

Haha. Do I sense a bit of jealousy there matt? Lol

I'll have to have another play with it then, at least the windows go down that's the main thing.

• Like 1

I'll have to have another play with it then, at least the windows go down that's the main thing.

this will help

accept in the video is says press and hold but with mine its press and hold twice

Checked on Etis, it says "Less Global/Auto Closing". How strange, I think Etis lies. It also thinks my ST3 is an ST2 so maybe it's not 100%.

How weird. I never thought about checking etis. Obviously is not 100% then.

How weird. I never thought about checking etis. Obviously is not 100% then.

It's probably not even 90% just from looking through it quickly. Apparently I have floor mats with ST logos and I don't have bluetooth (both incorrect).

Sometimes ETIS repeats itself, it says mine doesn't have sat nav, but then says Sony Sat nav, almost like it removes the standard item and then adds on a pack replacement that includes or forms part of.

Be interesting to know what I have or haven't got according to them. Might have to have a mooch

Will have to try this but mine was built in December 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app