Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2013 Space Saver Wheel.

henryrym

My Fiesta Zetec 1.25 petrol 2013 came with an inflatable tyre repair kit. Would really prefer to have a spare tyre in my well instead.

New one from my dealer is about £200, which is just silly!

Looked on eBay and they are a bit more reasonably priced, BUT will any 15 inch 4 stud Fiesta space saver work on my car and fit me wheel well, or do I have to get one specifically for my model?

Will any Fiesta 15 inch wheel with tyre fit my well or do I have to get a space saver?

Thanks

On my 2010 Zs I had a full size 17in wheel in the well. It fits but because of its width was proud of the floor and the carpet was raised slightly. No real problem.

On my current Zs I have my spare 16 inch alloy from my 1.6 tdci sport van again it sits slightly proud but fits in the well.

The spacesaver wheel has a narrower profile. and were 14 inch Only the later wheels are 15 for the bigger disc brakes on the STs.

In theory any 4 stud 108 pcd wheel will fit, but ant tyre width more than 175 will sit proud of the floor.

If you want a spacesaver wheel, I have one New for sale. PM me if interested or check the ads for sale. if you can find them.

post-21549-0-05321500-1400580699_thumb.j

post-21549-0-50996100-1400580601_thumb.j

Thanks Karl, will have your space saver wheel, posted to that effect on your classified thread.

Cheers

Henry

This item is now sold.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club