Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C Max Centre Console Swap For Titanium?

ally67

I stand corrected. \£34, these come with a relay as well for turning them off when headlights are on. May miss that off unless they dazzle.

Worth every penny! Fit in perfectly as well. Into the lower front grill with a mm to spare :) Very happy. Beats the hell out of eBay!

20140530_235953_resized_zps03d48e04.jpg

20140531_000008_resized_zpsb0ddcd95.jpg

They look good! Impressive output for a small price

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

you got any pics of them fitted mate they look spot on .you will have no trouble with them lights from there i only live a 10 min drive from them in swinton had 3 sets of hids off him and all been spot on

cheers

jon

have a look at my build thread if your looking for ideas (jeebs bus build thread) the placement wasnt too bad I didnt think!

• Like 1

hi mate you got a link cannot find the bugger :)

you got any pics of them fitted mate they look spot on .you will have no trouble with them lights from there i only live a 10 min drive from them in swinton had 3 sets of hids off him and all been spot on

cheers

jon

They are 'ok' Not the greatest and certainly not as bight as I wanted but hey, £34 .... what do you expect ;) I bet I could have paid £120 and got no better!! The black bonnet trim is just a bit of sticky carbon sheet at the moment as that is about to be sent off for hydro dip, if I can get the guy to arrange it! Taken over a week now just to get a price and an address, still waiting for the address :( Not sure if it is a wase move sending it off now?!?!?! Anybody know a hydro dipping service that can do something similar to this, but black with a hint of the bronze paint colour?

Red20carbon_zps29ad0548.jpg

Here is the finished DRLs

20140531_190946_resized_zpsf4464cf0.jpg

20140531_190927_resized_zps2670c444.jpg

have a look at my build thread if your looking for ideas (jeebs bus build thread) the placement wasnt too bad I didnt think!

No Results :(

Links in my signature if that's what you're looking for

• Like 1

would you believe the car I have is already blacked out as it is the zetec model. It has LED rear lights as standard and I have bought some blue lights for the footwells, however, yours do look more powerful so may order up them instead ;) The DRL's look way brighter than the ones I got. Hold on, off out to photo in the dark and see as I took these photos midday in the sunlight ;) I will also photo the side LED's these are brill and look really good:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111277282195?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Again I don't believe this is a good representation of the DRL's but they are 'ok'.

20140601_225519_resized_zps277982d4.jpg

The side lights are as good if not better and they are tiny in comparison!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111277282195?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

20140601_225352_resized_zps67462050.jpg

20140601_225418_resized_zps15c04318.jpg

and finally the light projection etc

20140601_225548_resized_zpsb5fd362f.jpg

stil cannot find your bus build mate or am i looking in the wrong place ? please help me lol

both motors look spot on guys like the drl's on both think they look pretty smart more money lol .this is mine just after i got it only had it 2 months

DSC_0239_zpsab7b33da.jpg DSC_0006_zpsad014709.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsaaed1c5e.jpg

this was my old car before it got nicked

P1000134_zpse387e3ba.jpg

P1020635Custom.jpg

P1020627.jpg

P1020633.jpg do detailing on the side love my cars

Very nice former motor, shame it did get pilphered, I like the drl placements as well, smart casual I think how do you find the cmax in comparison to the focus?

loved my focus mate had it from 6 months old .it only got nicked cos some knobhead left it running with the key in (me) lol focus was a 1.8 tdci and the max is only a 1.6 petrol so miss the grunt of derv but like the driving position more in the max so does the mrs cos she is a short !Removed! .never got paid out off the insurance so had to start again and could not push it for another diesel .we have just started camping and the extra space is great :rolleyes: