Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St3 With Mp215 Insurance Problem - Who Has The Kit On?

BigRog

Who has the mountune on their ST3 fiesta? if so who is your insurer because on the comparison sites there is no option for the upgrade on the ST3.

In the option list for your car it gives ... ST2 / ST2 with MP215 or just ST3, no option to add MP215 to the ST3.

May I add that it is exactly the same price for the ST2 with or without the MP215 kit.

So, if you have the MP215 kit who is your insurer? because I'm buggered if I can find one.

Cheers guys & dolls.

Phone up these companies, they don't quote online. Brentacre, greenlight and skyinsurance. Green light are my insurance company and we're the cheapest. They'll work out a quote for you. Top service from all 3.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers Matt will give them a call tomorrow, been in the mountune fiesta 4 times now and I must admit it is really good, the power delivery is smooth and the turbo lag is non existant, the growl is really nice as well, it's pretty quiet from my symposer on this ST3, it was louder and sweeter on my 2014 Zs.

I've had it checked out today and mastertech said all was ok, so while I was there I had another play in the mountune fiesta. :)

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

Update guys, phoned adrian flux before Dan's message in this thread, spoke to a very nice young lady who managed to sort me what I thought was a very reasonable deal out for my soon to be MP215 upgraded ST3.

So the out come is I purchased the insurance and will be having the Mountune fitted next friday. :)

Can I ask roughly how much they stung you for?

a straight £400 on the nose.

fully comp protected inc. legal and keycare, it was an extra £54 for the breakdown but we have that through ford so I opted out. I have just cancelled my other policy that was £459 on the standard car.

50 year old, 33 years driving inc. HGV1, no claims or convictions in 33 years of driving, I'd say a decent post code, had performance cars and bikes for the past 20 years.

Still can't figure out how some 25 - 30 year olds get insured like for like for less than £300 (so they say)

They lie? I pay 480 for the 100PS zetec and i'm 24.

Not saying they lie, they must simply elaberate slightly, as it says "like for like" Paddy, ie. ST2/3.

I have never "met" any one in my age bracket in and around the Manchester area that has got or had any of these elaberated insurance prices, having spent 22 years in the forces and living in Germany and Spain might have something to do with it as they ask have you lived in the UK all your life.

The out come is I just love been shafted by insurance companys that just pull figures out of the air.

Not bad, I pay £360 all in.

Im 50 and paid £220 on a new ST2 in april

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club