Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Exhaust System

MrBlee
聽Share

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust on my car! :D

It's a 2005 Ford Fiesta ZS. Also would resonated or non-resonated be better? :D

Thank you! :)

Hi mate, ive just bought a cobra exhaust for my mk7 zetec s they sound pretty sweet, also miltek both around same price,

De resonated and resonated is personal preference depending on how loud you want it, resonated will be quieter but still have a nice burble, better off getting and sports cat or something aswell instead of straight through but again it depends on how loud you want it

馃槂

Hi mate, ive just bought a cobra exhaust for my mk7 zetec s they sound pretty sweet, also miltek both around same price,

De resonated and resonated is personal preference depending on how loud you want it, resonated will be quieter but still have a nice burble, better off getting and sports cat or something aswell instead of straight through but again it depends on how loud you want it

awesome, thank you for the reply! I was looking at the Cobra exhaust before, I think I may have to get the non-resonated one! :D

There are 2 types of cobra one with a silencer in the middle and one like a straight through, better to get it off eBay than the shop they add a massive postage price onto it whereas eBay was the same product from cobra but free postage

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Also search on youtube, mk7 fiesta cobra exhaust, the white zetec s sounds ace but thats with the silencer as well so cant imagine how loud the straight through would be

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC