Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is a personalised number plate worth it?

Michael P

Just buy one and claim it back, nobody will ever know. ;)

But then they might find out about the fortress in the garden and the flat i rent off my grandma which is next door to my own.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Nipz

• Jonny87

• JAR897

I say buy 1!

Mine's is W33 LDY....reads wee lady which is my daily nickname.

I'm sure there's plenty of other wee ladies in scotland.......That when and if the time comes i could pass it on for more notes than what was paid for it. or may pass on 2 a loved one!

I have also spied a mashed plate for ma 2nd car when i get it lol just need an extra 2000 notes tho!

I say buy 1!

Mine's is W33 LDY....reads wee lady which is my daily nickname.

I'm sure there's plenty of other wee ladies in scotland.......That when and if the time comes i could pass it on for more notes than what was paid for it. or may pass on 2 a loved one!

I have also spied a mashed plate for ma 2nd car when i get it lol just need an extra 2000 notes tho!

I will do ! the DVLA have plenty of £245 ones, i just need to find one that is related to me !

After everything that has been said, i think i will go for P44 MKE

The P being for Parr, and the MKE being for Mike

I shall try to save up, but in the meantime i will hope that i come into lots of money!

Tis up to you. :D

It's a shame no Is can be put in, because you could have something like M## IKE, although that'd probably be a bit more expensive.

Y35 1T 15

It's quite bad that it took me a few seconds to work this one out.

I just need to save up, need to see how much it's gonna cost to get my right front wing bashed out...

What does this say?

yes it is

I found 911 BEN just need the £20,000 to buy it :)

hi i very nearly bought EA54 PAS for my driving school kia ( easy pass ) as its great for advertising and is tax deductable as well . but thats gone now and i m back onto my trusty reliable fiesta mk 5s again . found a great one .. EAT 547T .. ( EAR !Removed! ) but at 15000 and driving examiners taking exception i thought against it :lol:

What do we think of M11 XMP ?

Yet again it's a £245 plate. Seen a couple of cars with M11 and i think it looks very nice.

The X is there to fill in space and then the MP is my initials

What do we think of M11 XMP ?

Yet again it's a £245 plate. Seen a couple of cars with M11 and i think it looks very nice.

The X is there to fill in space and then the MP is my initials

M11?

M11?

indeedy

the numberplate is M11 XMP

what i meant was that i have seen a few cars with M11 at the begining of their number plates and it looks good :)

oh i see! Still dont think its worth it though mate...

hi i very nearly bought EA54 PAS for my driving school kia ( easy pass ) as its great for advertising and is tax deductable as well . but thats gone now and i m back onto my trusty reliable fiesta mk 5s again . found a great one .. EAT 547T .. ( EAR !Removed! ) but at 15000 and driving examiners taking exception i thought against it :lol:

lol Love it!!!

oh i see! Still dont think its worth it though mate...

to be honest i doubt whether i will save up enough! it may have to wait until i am earning proper money!

I have other things i want to do to the car, such as replacing the inside and number plate lights with white LED's. replacing the bumpers with colour coded ones and most importantly to replace the right front wing or get the dents bashed out, whichever ends up being cheaper!

to be honest i doubt whether i will save up enough! it may have to wait until i am earning proper money!

I have other things i want to do to the car, such as replacing the inside and number plate lights with white LED's. replacing the bumpers with colour coded ones and most importantly to replace the right front wing or get the dents bashed out, whichever ends up being cheaper!

I have a R-reg 1998 fiesta LX 1.25 that is going for scrap at some point in the future (no tax, no mot(would fail) SORN), most of it is in pretty poor condition, but some bits and pieces are still in good nick. Let us know if there are any parts you want. Also It has official ford velour fitted mats less than year old... just drop a message

New Mk.7 just days away now :D

I have a R-reg 1998 fiesta LX 1.25 that is going for scrap at some point in the future (no tax, no mot(would fail) SORN), most of it is in pretty poor condition, but some bits and pieces are still in good nick. Let us know if there are any parts you want. Also It has official ford velour fitted mats less than year old... just drop a message

New Mk.7 just days away now :D

Thanks alot, What colour is it ?

Thanks alot, What colour is it ?

Black B)

Black B)

gah i wish i had a black one!

the only main things i want for it is bumpers if they were silver, but thanks alot for the offer any way :)

Yeah it's deffo worth it I reckon

You can buy one for about 300 quid and when some names become more popular or start to mean things they go up grands :lol:

10 years ago nobody would of bought F1tty but now it's worth about 30,000 something daft like that :lol:

P444 MKL ?

i haden't thought of MKL before, there are loads! i like P11 MKL :)