Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient Lighting Help

bthomson27

Hi, I have a 2014 Titanium X Fiesta. It has ambient lighting but there doesn't seem to be anyway of changing the colour as I've seen other people do online, is this right? I've searched for any button to change it but the button in the manual doesn't exist in my car yet the lighting does??

Have you gone into the vehicle settings on the menu?

Pretty sure its just red in the UK mate, if you want to change it then you need to be handy with a solder iron and fiddly LED's

Ah ok, that's cool. I thought as much, thought I was just being blind! I can't handle red. It's better than no ambient light at all lol

if your talking about the over head and footwell lights it's just a case of changing the bulbs for LED's , most people change them to blue.

search on here for "ambient lighting" and then look on eBay for 5w5 LED.

Take a look here for your footwell lights, I have attached a pic of the 12 led wide angle, take about 10 days total to arrive.

http://www.wardenjp.com/stores/194.html

• Like 1

He's on about the one that's goes round the glove box and the two little ones either side of the main reading lights and the ones that light up the cup holders.

In America there is a video of a USA spec where you can change the colour of them but over here UK you cants for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I was hoping to change for blue but since the cupholders etc need soldering I'll change my footwells for red. Out of interest, and this'll sound strange, I've not been out in the car yet at night - do ANY of the ambient lights come on while driving? Cupholders etc? I guess the footwells wouldn't but the rest would be nice. I can't see the point in it if they only light up when you open the door.

The cup holders are always on with the sidelights in the zs. Titanium has more ambient lights than the zs doesn't it

From what I can gather, cupholders, glovebox, footwell, either side of courtesy light. I like the colour but was just thinking that it's wasted if nothing is ever on except when you get in :)

I thought you only get the ones by the courtesy light if you don't have the cupholders? I have the cupholder ones but not the overhead. Also, there's some in the doors pointing down into the pockets. Very weak though, you can barely see them!

I'd go outside to check but Noah is building his ark on my front lawn right now. :unsure:

• 5 years later...

my ambient lights on my fiesta st 2019 are working except in one location and that is the glove box area , any body's help will be greatly appreciated  thxs

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club