Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Software Or Parts Software

sonic113

does anyone know of any software that can be downloaded to pc/laptop to do the follwoing:

1) Connect to car to use as an obd2 reader and diagnostics reader (ie live data ect)

2) Any software that lets you browse parts for fords with the breakdown parts using diagrams ect.

was just curious as it would be handy to use offline to look at parts and see what is replaceable and what parts splits where and with what bolts ect. something like the software the ford parts department use when you ring up they can tell you the exact part and all details around it.

i though it may be handy of your planning any work so you don't come across anything that you forgot to get or didn't know about (ie gaskets seals or bolts ect). it would be even better if it had the part numbers as well.

Torque pro and a bluetooth reader for access via a phone and Microcat for parts.

There is a link to download microcat somewhere on the forum.

I use microcat and it is very useful when looking for parts when planning modification projects.

thanks stoney,

do you know where the link is? i have searched but cant seem to find it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club