Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Injectors Mk3 Mondeo Which Ones Do I Need?

redhedley01

I have recently found out that I need two of my injectors replaced on my 05 mk3 Mondeo however I don't know where to start!

I have noticed that a lot of people have a part number and was wondering which part of the injector has the correct part number on?

You need to look for Delphi injectors, but to be honest, a decent recon could be better for you than two new injectors. Either way your looking sadly at a few hundred quid.

The problem is I was going to go for second hand ones but not sure where the part numbers or which part number I need for them?

to be honest, unless you can find exact matching sets, then you will need them recoding anyway.

To be honest, I dont know the particulars about reading the part numbers, but when I was looking for them, I just searched for Mondeo Dephi injectors. This led to a wealth of repair services (one local guy quoted £750 for all 4 being rebuilt) or your looking at anywhere up to £1000 for a full set, or you can take a gamble on the others.

As I say, part numbers are almost irrelevant at this point, because unless you come across one with the exact same part number you will need to recode them, so dont spend too much time worrying on it, most of the sellers will just tell you the same thing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club