Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keeps getting better!

JAR897

So, as a follow up topic to yesterday about my ankle,

Last night I was burgled! I heard noise downstairs and lay still inbed for a few minutes before having to hobble down stairs to see that all the TV's have gone walkes and the front door was wide open :(

One of the lads cars had also gone ... Glad it wasn't mine after the delivery!

Emagine waiting 10 weeks for a car only to get it nicked a week late! That would SUCK!

Man what next.. I rekon ford might ring soon :( lol.

Glad to see you are getting properly back on the ball with the excessive topics again, 2 in 24 hours! Keep it up!

Sorry to hear about your burgleing, you seem to have become a right unfortunate !Removed! recently. Not to worry though, bad things come in 3's apparantly, so keep your eyes peeled for whatever may happen next! Maybe you get shanked when you go to replace those TV's that got robbed. Possibly consider putting 999 on speed-dial.

Dont forget though, everything always works out alright in the end :)

So, as a follow up topic to yesterday about my ankle,

Last night I was burgled! I heard noise downstairs and lay still inbed for a few minutes before having to hobble down stairs to see that all the TV's have gone walkes and the front door was wide open :(

One of the lads cars had also gone ... Glad it wasn't mine after the delivery!

Emagine waiting 10 weeks for a car only to get it nicked a week late! That would SUCK!

Man what next.. I rekon ford might ring soon :( lol.

Huh??? have i mssed something.... apart from being broken into... your car? you have it??? thought it was being built 19th june???.... *reads on*

No he doesnt have his car, his friends car was burgled!

Sorry to hear this, thats awful. Lets hope nothing else happens :(

Along with the house! I was all on my own and heard people downstairs and got scared :( lol .

Got some finger prints and the car has been recovered now... so hopfully. Just noticed my wallet is missing too :(

To be burgled while you are in the house is the lowest of the low! What is up with these lazy ba*tards! You work hard for your stuff and they come along and just nick it! Sickening! Hope you recover from the mental trauma of it soon Jar (((hugs)))

Got some finger prints and the car has been recovered now... so hopfully. Just noticed my wallet is missing too :(

I hope you've phoned the bank to cancel bank cards etc!

Oh dude, thats not good!

I mean a few TV's and somebody elses car, you can sort out without too much hassle. But a wallet, thats personal! You have to replace all those cards, and if you have any photos in there then that makes it even badder!

If somebody was going to steal my wallet I would much prefer that they took the money and left the rest, !Removed! thievs!

Sorry John to hear of your bad run of luck, must have been awful hearing people downstairs xxx