Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2006 Focus Mk2 Project

focusfan20

Here are some before shots and I look forward to all your input and suggestions on what to do to my focus

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

post-54501-140109643066_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140109644691_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140109646376_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140109647637_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140109648878_thumb.jpg

post-54501-14010965041_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140109651872_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome,

Focus looks tidy mate,

How far do you wanna go?

Subtle mods all add up to a well planned job, such as colour coding the rear view mirror,

If your not logged on via the app, click on my avator picture to view my modification guides for some ideas,

Also see my build thread in my signature below this post,

Clear fog light,

Dual reverse light,

Cree 6000k reverse bulbs,

Custom climate control knobs,

Glove box stainless strip,

Osram cool blue dipped beam bulbs,

Cree fog light bulbs

Cree T10 parking bulbs

Silvatec indicator bulbs

Front & rear footwell lighying,

Cup holder illumination,

Dual boot light illumination,

Bonnet struts,

lowering springs,

ST body kit,

Ford logo puddle lights,

Duplex exhaust,

RS tail lights,

Mist windscreen washer jets,

Interior door hande illumination,

Painted calipers, brake drums,

ST dash pod,

dmb badge overlays,

Tinted windows,

colour coded front fog surrounds, side strips and boot sections, fit ST rear spoiler

It looks great as it is!

Maybe a bit of colour coding?

• Like 1

Lenny thanks for the ideas , I'm gonna do a ST replica and mist of the things you said I'm gonna do , few things I'm gonna do first is new stereo with reverse camera and also footwell lighting but I'm nit one if the lucky ones with the wiring already there so do you no where to get the wiring from and is it easy to do? Got the climate control knobs on watch on eBay and I've ordered new focus mats and I'm also looking at St body kit and thinking prob a rs spoiler instead of St and maybe even wrapping it in a different colour but that will be the last thing on the list

• Like 1

Lenny thanks for the ideas , I'm gonna do a ST replica and mist of the things you said I'm gonna do , few things I'm gonna do first is new stereo with reverse camera and also footwell lighting but I'm nit one if the lucky ones with the wiring already there so do you no where to get the wiring from and is it easy to do? Got the climate control knobs on watch on ebay and I've ordered new focus mats and I'm also looking at St body kit and thinking prob a rs spoiler instead of St and maybe even wrapping it in a different colour but that will be the last thing on the list

sounds good mate,

Plenty of ST breaking if your willing to wait you can save alot buying pieces second hand on eBay,

Once sprayed its all the same,

I didnt have the footwell loom neither so i purchased the cables aswell as an illuminated ignition ring and rear footwell pods,

See the guide here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34704-guide-fitting-footwell-lighting-to-your-ford/?fromsearch=1

while your wiring footwell lighting you may also like to fit some projector puddle lights:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/46244-guide-fitting-ford-projector-puddle-lights-mk2-mk25-focus-05-12-front-doors/

Yer gonna buy all St bits second hand , saves alot in the long run and as you say once sprayed it's all the same , yer puddle lights look amazing so defo gonna install them , do you do it at the same time then? Gonna look at the guides you gave me a link for :)

• Like 1

Yer gonna buy all St bits second hand , saves alot in the long run and as you say once sprayed it's all the same , yer puddle lights look amazing so defo gonna install them , do you do it at the same time then? Gonna look at the guides you gave me a link for :)

no prob,

Ive linked two guides there and both have links to suppliers within the uk,

Footwell lighting front&rear plus puddle lighting and the illuminated ignition ring will cost around 50 pounds all including postage.

You can install the puddle lights at the same time but you dont need to,

I added mine at a later date but there cheap enough to buy and figured while your there would be easy to continue and fit them too as they all work on the same loom.

Yer that sounds wicked and for £50 that's a cheap and easy but really effective mod , I guess people sell bits on here and may even be able to pick up a few St bits on here

• Like 1

Yer that sounds wicked and for £50 that's a cheap and easy but really effective mod , I guess people sell bits on here and may even be able to pick up a few St bits on here

they do pop up from time to time,

Keep an eye in the buy&sell section theres one guy gonna be selling a duplex exhaust end section from his ST replica in june,

The standard ST exhaust doesnt fit our focus so we need a duplex to bend around the tyre well see here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/57151-focus-mk2-custom-rear-tail-pipe-st-replica/

Hardest parts to find are:

5 door side skirts

ST pod

ST pod surround.

Yer 5 door side skirts I haven't seen anywhere but when you say the pod do you mean the interior 3 dials that sit on the dash? I've found 3 of those on eBay , ah the exhaust sounds like a good deal , do I need to change anything else on the exhaust or just add the bit he is selling?

• Like 1

Yer 5 door side skirts I haven't seen anywhere but when you say the pod do you mean the interior 3 dials that sit on the dash? I've found 3 of those on ebay , ah the exhaust sounds like a good deal , do I need to change anything else on the exhaust or just add the bit he is selling?

The surround section that the pod sits in to was rare at one stage,

Regarding the exhaust you would just need what hes selling aswell as an exhaust bracket for the passenger side from ford costs under 20 pounds from ford.

You definitely need to do the spoiler.

The Mk2 spoiler is not very nice at all.

I did mine and the car looks far nicer.

I have guides you may like to check out also. (Viewable as PDF downloadable files under my posts when seen on a PC).

• Like 1

Cheers stoney and lenny I've got 3 saved on eBay all for less than £50 , ah nice well gonna get that exhaust from him then! Then just need to source a rear bumper ! Yer I saw a st with a rs spoiler looked alot better then the standard St spoiler but none the less it looks good

• Like 1

looks a very nice tidy focus your got there and like the sound of the plans

• Like 1

Ordered new mats today as my car didn't have mats in , ordered blue xenon bulbs for front lights and side lights and also number plate bulbs as well as stereo fascia kit with a Sony double din screen xav bt01 which is pretty cool and also got the adaptor so I don't lose my stalk adaptor , also nearly brought the customs climate control knobs but gonna wait to pay day for those which is Friday!!! It's gonna be an expensive project but by looking at lennys and everyone else's it's gonna be worth it ! If anyone wants to save me some money feel free to donate me parts haha !

• Like 1

liking the sound of the parts you got on order

Just this min ordered some more! Will keep it updated :)

• Like 1

Lenny where can I find the stainless glove box strip? Been looking but can't seem to find one

• Like 1

Also need footwell lighting as well , I did see some but can't seem to find it now

• Like 1

Lenny where can I find the stainless glove box strip? Been looking but can't seem to find one

see the link here mate: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/26813-custom-laser-cut-parts-for-your-focus/?pid=145032#entry145032

Also need footwell lighting as well , I did see some but can't seem to find it now

see the guide here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34704-guide-fitting-footwell-lighting-to-your-ford/?fromsearch=1

Update!!!!! Just ordered focus plate which sits on top of the glove box like lennys very nice and only £25 from Poland ! Also ordered custom heater controls and also a air filter cone , also mist spray jet washers :) can't wait for them to arrive and get it all installed ! Not long until all the stereo equipment goes in ! Keep an eye for more pics to come :)

• Like 1

Hi just wondering did you get the sony double din radio installed yet? I have the same car as yours but in black, would you be able to put pics up of everything you have done so i could get ideas to what to do to mine lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Yer no problem Steven2898 im installing it all on Thursday so ill put pics up :-) went to a safari in longleat yesterday and the monkeys ripped my parking sensors out! So ordering some silver ones ! Although I've got a reverse camera going in as well but it's all good , I've ordered about £70 of stuff yet it's gonna make a big difference , new heater controls , washer jets , pedals , front bulbs and number plate bulbs , and stereo was separate but will be good and well worth the money !

Ok thanks and what?! I wouldve been going nuts if that monkey that to my car. How much did you get your radio for? I was looking it put and its a good spec radio like

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app