Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Spoiler On Mk7 Titanium

Liamgsy

Hi. Does anyone know if the st boot spoiler will fit directly on to the titanium? I'm thinking no due to one being a 4 door and the other 3 door!

Should do, I'm sure I've seen several 5 doors with the sportier spoiler on

:)

You can get the same style for 5 door from Ford as part of the dress up kit option as I have this on my car. I'm not sure it's the same part as the 3 door as I think the tailgate has a steeper pitch on ours.

I was thinking of buying one second hand in the same colour as my car.. but weren't sure if the 5 door was slightly different in shape.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Ford OC mobile app

I will ask dealer when I pick up the car this week. Its an x fleet car so only get what was already installed.

The whole dress up kit was a £500 option on mine but expect to pay a lot more for the stealership to supply and fit. Looks good though.

Might buy it bit by bit but its only the spoiler I'm after really... fit it myself maybe any idea its its easy?

I have a five door mk7 and fitted the spoiler. Really easy to do, just a stretch to get the wire for brake light connected again. Cost me £80 to get it painted from frozen white to colorado red.

Haha... I'd of wanted the white was it second hand

I can confirm this. It fits the same. Just need to extend the wire for the 3rd brake light and the hose for the washer.

Mine was a zetec 5 door and added on the kit piece by piece.

Attached is the official Ford installation guide.

Fiesta(B299_Roofspoiler_SK8A6J_44230_AB.pdf

post-48119-0-13837700-1401179591_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello, how do you extend the third brake wire please 

10 minutes ago, Fiestamag said:

Hello, how do you extend the third brake wire please 

If you buy the spoiler brand new from Ford you'll get a hose extension for the washer & a wire extension for the light in the box.

Might be a good idea to enquire with a dealership and see if these can be purchased separately ? Don't bodge wiring!

I didn't get my wiring from ford as they don't sell it separate and when you can pick a spoiler up second hand for £85-120 your colour its a bit nuts paying full price before painting 

ps you can't bodge a 2 wire light 😂 

what to do is once spoiler is off pull gently and the wire has alot of extra it comes out perfect length to put onto new spoiler also same with washer just pull and it comes out at a good length to fit 

had mines on for 3yr now no issues at all and had spoiler off a few times too

10 minutes ago, Paramanic said:

I didn't get my wiring from ford as they don't sell it separate and when you can pick a spoiler up second hand for £85-120 your colour its a bit nuts paying full price before painting 

Our Fiesta was brand new at the time! Well three months old at the time to be exact, finding a secondhand spoiler was virtually impossible,  even if one was spotted there was daft prices of around £250, didn't want some ***** secondhand part fitting on our car, we had the money, so asked a good friend who works at a dealership he got me a genuine spoiler and had it painted, got the spoiler for less than RRP or even trade price,  but I had to fit it.....Happy days.

Is there any female and male connector wire to be able to extend  the wire without cutting or connecting wires

On 24/04/2017 at 7:53 AM, Ian Lanc said:

If you buy the spoiler brand new from Ford you'll get a hose extension for the washer & a wire extension for the light in the box.

Might be a good idea to enquire with a dealership and see if these can be purchased separately ? Don't bodge wiring!

how do you buy them from ford??????

2 hours ago, Fiestamag said:

how do you buy them from ford??????

Just visit any ford dealership and enquire! They have a full run down of every part of the entire ford range right in front of you on a PC.

Even if you don't have a part number they'll go through the exploded images of their replacement & spares with you.

• 3 years later...

Thread a bit expired and old,but let's get into it again,i want to buy a second hand ST or Sport rear spoiler for my 1.0 MK 7.5 and fit it as well,after sprayed it into deep impact blue.The case,as many saying is,1.extending the wire for brake light,2.extending the hose for washer.

How you do the first and where to buy a wire,how you do the second and where to buy a hose,yeah there are several videos on youtube but nobody shows how you do these just only the fitting.Give some explanation with pictures please.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone to reply over here for the ST spoiler fit over Titanium version?

• 2 weeks later...

Dead thread,nobody gave directions.🙄

• 10 months later...

For the washer hose you'll just need a plastic coupler connector and some hose the same diameter as the original to extend it.

For the wire you'll just need some appropriate wire from Halfords and ideally solder it onto the current wire to extend it. I think i have actually worked out the connectors used to the brake light, so am building a small extension loom that will simply plug in to extend the existing loom...i.e. i won't need to cut/mess with the original wiring loom.

I'll be doing this at the weekend so will try and take pictures etc

• Like 1