Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Meet

poohbear

still think the scottish members need a meet!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

Page 9, half way down, post by Jonny87.

Sorted.

My thread showing up as too pages. Can't see posts properly

Ok I'll do another update in a bit, this has been one hell of a week so havent been on for a while....

UPDATE

Location: Fosse Park (East of M1-J21, Postcode:LE19 1HY (if you have a satnav))

Date: Sunday 26th July

Time: 17:00PM

People prepared to attend:

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp (are you still joining us mate?)

poohbear (+1)

Jonny 87

JAR897

Hedgepig (yes thats right! Mr. Hedgepigs himself!)

Ballie_3

DanGull

Flic

MAP: gallery_4579_11_24436.jpg

Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club, preferably with a Fiesta, doesn't matter which Mk. feel free to attend!

===============================================================================

ALSO

Do not forget, If there are any number of people traveling from the south-east (Herts, Essex, London etc etc) there is a half-baked plan to converge on South Mimms services (J1 of A1(M) / J23 of M25) prior to the main meet, for a mini meet and also for a Fiesta convoy to the main meet. Will be a simple route for everybody from there just M25 then M1. Any interest?

Would also be good for people from the area who want to go to the meet but cant make it to the main meet for whatever reasons

Mini Meet List

Jonny87

Flic

Ballie_3

(this list needs some help from the south-east Fiesta posse lol. Maybe Michelle and RSM, you guys interested?)

Not only that but also Mr. Hedgepigs is definitely coming, and he is a major selling point!

Well, good people, I only hope I can live up to my now famous reputation! :lol::lol:

I was contemplating bringing Mrs Hedgepig too but I think the lure of the shops would be too much for her! ;)

Well, good people, I only hope I can live up to my now famous reputation! :lol::lol:

I was contemplating bringing Mrs Hedgepig too but I think the lure of the shops would be too much for her! ;)

woooo! Easy now Mr. Hedgepigs! If you both come there will surely be lots of paparazzi about! Next thing you know you'll be on the front page of the Standard...... Just be sure they get my Fiesta in the pic :)

woooo! Easy now Mr. Hedgepigs! If you both come there will surely be lots of paparazzi about! Next thing you know you'll be on the front page of the Standard...... Just be sure they get my Fiesta in the pic :)

Don't worry, we're all safe----it was tough, a real man's job but.......I talked her out of it!!!!! ;)

I'd love to come, but im working that day :(

I am looking forward to this :) and i WILL be passed by then, if i'm not i will actually loose the will to live

I'd love to come, but im working that day :(

Thats a shame. It should be good if all goes as planned

I am looking forward to this :) and i WILL be passed by then, if i'm not i will actually loose the will to live

Don't worry, you've got to pass next time! Otherwise you'll be doing tests for ever!

if i dont pass i will cry...again....

but im not really bothered this time, what happens, happens.

if i dont pass i will cry...again....

but im not really bothered this time, what happens, happens.

oh dear

wwwweeeehhhhheeeeyyyyyyyyyy. :P its almost the weekend , the fiesta meet is sorted and im feeling grate after raising money for cancer research by washing cars while at work weeing a pink bikini lol. how is every1 ?

all good i hope!

danny p :lol:

ahh well. my mum said that i could buy myself some clothes to cheer myself up but instead i got her to buy me some auto glym super resin polish instead.

always getting my priorities right !!

pot on lass lol :P guessing you love to keep your car loking good could have helped me out today lol i did 5 cars in 2 hours lol

Is there room for a newbie ford owner but its a brand new mk2 KA???? would like to come but if its fiesta's only ill understand :(

Sammy

Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club, preferably with a Fiesta, doesn't matter which Mk. feel free to attend!

Sammy any Fords are welcome, the more the merrier :)

Yay i will have my new baby by then hopefully hoping to pick her up in a week or 2 so excited lol :)

Great news :D bet you're excited. What spec is it?

Its a 1.2 style nothing over the top but she is perfect for me coz at the moment i own a rover 216si which drinks petrol like its going out of fashion and she costs the earth to keep on the road bless her its like £101 for 6 months tax where as the new KA is only £35 so im a happy bunny :) so the rover is going to the scrap yard with the gov scheme and ill be picking the baby soon! lol :)

well many happymiles sammy :lol: .but your verry welcome to come along the new ka looks like the fiesta but has shrunk in the wash :lol: :P

I'd like to come (even though I have a Focus estate, not sure how DannyP would describe the similarity of that and a new Fiesta lol), but I won't be able to know if I can make it til the beginning of July, so will let you know then. :)

UPDATE

Location: Fosse Park (East of M1-J21, Postcode:LE19 1HY (if you have a satnav))

Date: Sunday 26th July

People prepared to attend

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp

poohbear

Jonny 87

JAR897

Hedgepig (yes thats right! Mr. Hedgepigs himself!)

Ballie_3

Still need a time... (bear in mind this is a shopping park and would be busy especially as it is a sunday. General opening hours at Fosse Park on Sundays are 11am to 5pm, so I say we meet at 0830, 0900, 1700, 1730 What do you guys think?)

I think maybii yhoos shud all have a road trip up to scotland :D a dont know where this Fosse Park is lol...

I think maybii yhoos shud all have a road trip up to scotland :D a dont know where this Fosse Park is lol...

There have been mentions of a meet in scotland for those up there, so hopefully that will happen!

Alot of us live in the midlands and essex/london way so scotland would be a loooooooooooooong drive!

Just worked it out on Google Maps, this'll be a 230 all round trip for me. :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club