Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Meet

poohbear

Thinking about this, only thinking though as its 5 hour round trip without the chatting bit lol, also I have a very hectic social life starting next weekend right through until I go turkey end of Aug, so will let you know nearer the time.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

as im not too far off scottland might come to the scotfiesta meet if there is 1 lol

I think maybii yhoos shud all have a road trip up to scotland :D a dont know where this Fosse Park is lol...

Good evening and welcome Baybii.

Scotland's a lovely part of the country but it's a pigging long way from here................ ;)

i liked the fiesta but it was just too big for me so i decided to go for a "shrunk" one lol very very excited will let you know nearer the time!!!! :)

Im fairly certain it didn't happen.

However. Maybe we can sort the whole thing out again, with a specific venue, on a specific date, at a precise time.

I should definitely (hopefully) have my mk7 within the week, so I would be happy to take a lead in organising.

We know its going to be a Sunday!

Heres a thought, most supermarkets close at 4 on sundays, so their carparks should be empty by 5pm

So how about we find the closest big supermarket to one of the major arteries A1 M1 M6 M40 etc etc

Then we have a day, a date, a time, and a location

Doesn't necessarily have to be a supermarket, most retail parks also close at that time on a sunday

Four Questions

1. Is there still any interest in this?

2. Does anyone know of a suitable venue near to a major road in a central(ish) location?

3. Do people mind it being in aforementioned locations at that time?

4. Is there still any interest in a pre-meet, mini-meet at South Mimms followed by a convoy to the main meet for those wanting to do both?

It would probably only last an hour or two, so it would be over by 7

Would be good to get some replies on this, even if its a big fat no, lol

would any of you guy's consider a meet at easthampstead park berkshire i know that the vdub guys use this for there meets and its a good turn out

we can see how successful this meet is!!

lol kasammy when you get your ka i think you should call it tiny lol fingers crossed you get it by then . cant wait for it like should be a good laugh . oh and guys any 1 going to donny park in sept for a modified car show ? should be good.

should be getting "tiny" by the end of next week hopefully fingers crossed!! just waiting for the phone call to tell me wen i need to take my crappy old rover for the scrap! lol im like a kid waiting for christmas the suspense is killing me lol !!!!! :blink:

ano ,i was the same when i got mine so glad i got mine when i did cos im not fully convinced about the look of the new fiesta . its lost its small shape still is a nice car tho not knocking it guys lol what colour you getting x

I've been in a Westfield tonight and to their car club meet in Northants...it was awesome, let's hope ours is the same! :P

Hopefully so !! i have two more chances to pass my test before the 26th so it should be good :) i'm already looking forward to it!

sammy is not a happy bunny!! i got a phone call from the ford garage today saying i wont be able to get my car until august!!!!!! im realy realy upset now it has spoiled my high!! the other day when i ordered it she said from 2 to 3 weeks now its turned into months im not a happy girly!! did anyone on here have to wait this long or longer let me know coz im not a happy bunny!!!!

oh and btw its crystal white!!!

sammy is not a happy bunny!! i got a phone call from the ford garage today saying i wont be able to get my car until august!!!!!! im realy realy upset now it has spoiled my high!! the other day when i ordered it she said from 2 to 3 weeks now its turned into months im not a happy girly!! did anyone on here have to wait this long or longer let me know coz im not a happy bunny!!!!

Did read somewhere that the delivery of factory ordered new KA's was in fact longer than it is for Fiesta's - not sure how true that is. Mind you, if you are not having any or many optional extras then I would have thought it would have speeded up the delivery time

im sure the wait will be worth it when you get it , i had to wait a month for mine and mine is a mk 6 and i got it with 4 miles on it so it was new . mine came from scotland witch is why its called mak6 lol :lol:

the only fitted option im having is the rear parking sensors is what they chucked in for free but thats it apart from that im just having a bog standard ka not metallic paint but im gunna have to wait soooo long im really gutted now i nearly cried when she told me!!! :(

Ah sorry to hear that, seems that Fords are getting more and more snowed under with orders, so is crystal white different to frozen white?

it seams like more and more ppl are buying cars even in the ressesion we are having dont think they expected it. 1 thing parking sensors ? on such a small car lol im sure you dont need them tho :P

no i dont need them but hey they chucked em in for nothing so i wont complain!!! lol and yeh crystal white is different to frozen white i think? :unsure: im just gutted coz i really want my lil baby now lol

well a freeb is never to be sniffed at like lol, hope it comes before then tho ;)

To be honest I think the car manufacturers cought a cold on stock piling cars and now they are building them to order and I am guessing the waiting lists now are a true reflection of how long it should take from the point of ordering for a car ot be built and delivered.

yeah i guess so!!! how long did any of u guyz and girls have to wait for your fiesta's??? i just wondered being that they are bigger and more exspensive i would have thought they would take longer than my dinky little KA?! HELP!!!!!!!!! :unsure: ;)

Mine was a 9 week wait. At the time my dealer said she had never waited so long for a car, but people on here have had a much longer wait than me!

i just cant get my head around y its gunna take so long getting a bit fed up of waiting and its only been 2 weeks lol !!!

Somebody i work with has been told November for her Fiesta :o She ordered it about one month ago.....(sorry for off topic :) )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club