post-52935-140117453046_thumb.jpg

After

post-52935-140117486431_thumb.jpg

Before

post-52935-140117494099_thumb.jpg

After

post-52935-140117501386_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Why are the images broken, is that just me?

This is one of the first things I want to do when I pick mine up - Cant decide on a colour yet haha

Looks really good though, you're right, it makes a mega difference

Dan

Looks, great. DMB's are always such a nice simple yet effective mod. It's such a shame they are stopping them soon!

Looks, great. DMB's are always such a nice simple yet effective mod. It's such a shame they are stopping them soon!

I live in SA so got them from a guy in Johannesburg, doubt he will stop making them

No they dont ruin the original badge, they really just a sticker which you can pull off any time

I did find that my front badge seems to be lifting a bit on the edges because of the badge not being 100% flat, I think I might use some type of glue before it start peeling off

These were my first mod too, only mine are pink

These were my first mod too, only mine are PINK

Hey I don't judge :P

ha ha ha, def not subtle

post-54824-140206041958_thumb.jpg

She's getting there slowly. Love her

i have some of these on order from a mate who makes them... but mine are different... its the oval in black carbon fribre, a silver ring in silver carbon fibre, and in blue tdci..... gonna love em.... i have the 2 main badges, 4 centre caps, and the steering wheel badge gonna cost me around a tenner.....

• 4 weeks later...

I've got mine on order white and red front and back, with a carbon black red for steering wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

Its been about two months now, and still need to glue those edges, but surprizingly the rain or car wash hasn't effected it yet, still looking good, now if only I could get a dealer in SA that trades with Philip Silver visions, can't seem to find a local place that sell's them

• 1 month later...

looks really good, changing my badges was the first and only mod that I have done to my baby so far, (apart from having my stereo and sub fitted) I wish now I had done the same as you and got one for my steering wheel as I think that looks good. :D

What else have you done to your car since then? looking for some inspiration :P

I have been waiting on Silver visions globes, so I can De-Tango the front and rear turn signals, it's been 3 weeks today and still waiting on the shippment from Germany, really hope flea bay didn't do me in on this sins I basically had to pay the same amount for the import duties as the original globes. the wait is killing me :censored:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey

Sorry for the late reply.. its been mad. :wacko:

Has your silver version globes arrived yet, I would hope they have? :) If so how they looking?

I haven't really done many mods due to lack of time, the only little things I have done is changing the internal light to a green LED and changed the original pedals to silver chrome racer ones. :D

So what you planning on doing next?