Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Panther Or Deep Impact Blue

nikki_louise

Hi there, I need your opinions please, do I choose the black panther or deep impact blue fiesta Zetec? Can't decide? I'm currently without a car and the blue can be with me by Friday or the black is an extra week, I also would like to jazz it up abit with tints, lights inside by the pedals, an maybe galopers, which colour would look best?

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Go with blue.

Black is pain to maintain. Gets so dirty very easily and scratch marks stands out.

Here is my Black zetec which i added the full style kit.

post-48119-0-02112800-1401209126_thumb.j

• Like 1

Oh I love it!! What fiesta is that? I love the wheels, did u put any interior lights in? If so what colour did u go for, hmmm would u say the blue is a better choice to go for? x

Oh sorry just re read ur reply and it says Zetec, can I ask a personal question, how much did it cost to get the whole kit? I love it, I need to just start saving for it, x

Both paints are pain in the *** to maintain. You will always notice any single imperfection on both of them. So, chose the closest to your heart. :)

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of Ford's Panther Black, it's got a nice gold fleck in the paint which sets it off on a sunny day. I've had two Fords in this colour so far and yes, it is a pain to keep clean, but worth the effort!

Having said that, I have noticed a few Deep Impact Blue cars about recently and if I did purchase a new Ford now, I might be tempted to stray over to blue!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

I've had 2 panther blacks over the years as well. Beautiful if it's clean, but real hard to keep that way.

I don't honestly think the blue would be much better! Go with whichever you think looks best :D

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Oh I love it!! What fiesta is that? I love the wheels, did u put any interior lights in? If so what colour did u go for, hmmm would u say the blue is a better choice to go for? x

Thanks. Its a pain to keep it clean tho. Needs waxing every week.

Genuine Ford Full Style Kit runs about £700 + £600 painted and fitted.

Genuine Ford Rear Spoiler got from eBay. £90. So yeah, a lot

Wheels are from the previous generation zetec S. Got it from a local breaking yard.

Ask the dealer if you have the option for the style kit. It would be a lot cheaper when its factory fitted.

Oh wow that's a lot maybe ill just get new alloys, tints and interior lights, for now, and I also like the idea of the ghost shadow light thing, I think I'm gonna go for the black, your car looks amazing I just hope I can keep mine looking as fresh!

Ever thought about Grey?

Easy to keep clean and a great colour comprises

TiBack_zpskdsysbhx.jpg

I can't get the grey as I need a car ASAP as I'm currently with out a car, so the only colours they had was blue or black, I love the white and the grey but there was like a 6 week wait, and I can't be without a car for that long

Ever thought about Grey?

Easy to keep clean and a great colour comprises

TiBack_zpskdsysbhx.jpg

Agree with the grey.

Btw Willy, i thought you changed the rear diffuser to an ST one? Was this an earlier pix? Thank.

Yeah Regie it's an earlier picture

Here you go fans

rear%20crop_zpsi2eiggpq.jpg

• Like 1

Nice nice.. Saving for that one.. Thanks

Sorry Nikki I got a bit carried away there. I would have loved the Blue so I'd say BLUE :)

Oh I'm new to all of this so I'm loving all the it all, I do like the deep impact blue but prefer the spirit blue on the ST better, I just want an ST

Lol, I'm for the blue!

I'm generally not a fan of black though - I think it hides the design features. My opinion though, and looks are always subjective !

Its a good colour to offset the chrome and looks badass if you keep with the theme as per anya00tans!

Think the blue is more special though :D

Are both colour cars the same engine/spec otherwise?

• Like 1

Are both colour cars the same engine/spec otherwise?

Good question!

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Black is by far the best colour for the fiesta. The black is just stunning when clean. BUT, if you are not a person that loves to clean their car, go for blue. Black is horrible when not clean.

• Like 1

If the specs are the same. Blue. But I'm biased. :)

I had a black car a few years ago and to be honest, after just under a week of ownership on this blue Fiesta where it's done nowt but rain, I think they're probably about even on the keeping clean front. Cleaned this one at the weekend but two journeys later I might as well not have bothered. Looks great when clean though.

In the end, personal preference will be your best bet.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

I agree with everyone else, black is hard to maintain but when it's clean it is stunning.

This is mine after a wash and wax.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

post-53233-140126375322_thumb.jpg

post-53233-140126376996_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all your opinions, I think I'm gonna go for the black, generally I don't clean my car often, but this is a brand new car so I'm gonna make sure I do, plus right outside my work is a car wash place so no excuse! Can I ask have you teamed your car with a colour? Or added any interior lights? If so what colour? Thanks

Thanks for all your opinions, I think I'm gonna go for the black, generally I don't clean my car often, but this is a brand new car so I'm gonna make sure I do, plus right outside my work is a car wash place so no excuse! Can I ask have you teamed your car with a colour? Or added any interior lights? If so what colour? Thanks

I went for blue initially for the foot well lights, but it clashed with the red ambient lighting above the glove box and around the cup holders. Switched to red foot well lights and its looking great, although I do think it would look better all in blue - you can install your own ambient lighting colours if you are capable with a soldering iron. Plenty of guides available to run you through this.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club