Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Panther Or Deep Impact Blue

nikki_louise

Oh god id never be good, what model is yours? Iv only got the Zetec, will mine already have red lights? sorry I don't have a clue,

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have the Zetec S, I couldn't tell you to be honest. Sure someone on here can help you with that or have a look on Ford's website/Fiesta booklet.

You will have foot well lights though, they only come on when you unlock the car, open the door etc and switch off when you start the engine. These are super easy to swap, like a regular light bulb only smaller and a little fiddly.

The zetecs will have clear footwell lights and the orangey led strip above the glovebox!

I know Im biased, but on your original Question, I would choose the Blue! Love Mine!

20140426 111618

Great minds think alike :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Why not just get an Orange ST and be rarer? Black is crap and looks tatty after a few weeks, it is just a Fiesta, Blue only looks good in bright sun shine, other than that it just one of those things on 4 wheels and goes brum brum, a car..........awaits rage from Blue Fiesta owners.

Why not just get an Orange ST and be rarer? Black is crap and looks tatty after a few weeks, it is just a Fiesta, Blue only looks good in bright sun shine, other than that it just one of those things on 4 wheels and goes brum brum, a car..........awaits rage from Blue Fiesta owners.

Says he who drives a white car, now the most common colour chosen by car buyers :P

My vote would be for the blue though, I love the deep impact blue, it is slightly lighter and more vivid than my ink blue.

I like black cars, but didn't like having to own my black Fiesta. Shows up all the marks and dirt, really annoying even when spotless when the sun goes on it and you can see all the lacquer imperfections.

• Like 1

Rage? Not in the least. We just sit here proud to know we could actually afford a coat of paint for our cars and didn't have to leave it as an undercoat like the white ones. :p :p

Besides, most of us were probably wondering when you'd pop up and suggest getting an ST. I was shocked it took so long :D

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 2

LOL So predicted that response too, White wasn't my preference either, I wanted Orange, I mailed the Dealer I bought the Z off of, he said they have two, a white one ( my one ) and an Orange one that's a grand more and it's already been in a front end smack on the test drive, Didn't want to pay for a new car so took the White one there and then.

I say the ST not just becasue it's got more Kit and looks better, I genuinely believe it's better value for money and somehow better on fuel than my old 1.0, I got 428 miles on a tank and still had a litre left in it so it could have done much more. Unless you need a Diesel so doing 20K PA it's just worth it, Plus the residuals are much higher so monthly payments should be around the same, My opinion only, we have already unanimously agreed the ZS 125 is the greatest car ever built.

Black is great, but when kept immaculate, Shame you can't get Alfas Etna Black ( Red flake ) on a Ford, would have suited it down to the ground ( thinks respray )

And for the record white does cost more than a standard color a whole £250 when new :P

Front end smack on test drive? Ouch, bet they were pleased.

As I said earlier, I had a black car and I agree they can be a pig to keep clean. Seems you only have to take them off the drive and they're ready to be done again. Although it was by no means my first choice of colour (I always think they look unfinished) my last Fiesta was silver and seemed to take weeks to look dirty. The downside there is that once it's dirty enough to notice it, it's SO dirty it takes a thorough cleaning to spruce it up. :(

White actually holds up pretty well, but you notice it when you do clean it and realise just how bright it actually is when washing it and then notice dirty patches that you missed, I have to wear sunglasses when cleaning the car as it hurts my eyes just looking at it.

Deep Impact Blue is stunning .... really sparkles in the sun nice flake pop..

But i am slightly biased ... had a choice of colours but the DIB was a easy winner

post-51132-0-30645300-1401295966_thumb.j

Front end smack on test drive? Ouch, bet they were pleased.

As I said earlier, I had a black car and I agree they can be a pig to keep clean. Seems you only have to take them off the drive and they're ready to be done again. Although it was by no means my first choice of colour (I always think they look unfinished) my last Fiesta was silver and seemed to take weeks to look dirty. The downside there is that once it's dirty enough to notice it, it's SO dirty it takes a thorough cleaning to spruce it up. :(

True with silver. Never looks that dirty. Never looks amazing either though....

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Henry once said "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black"

Some models look good in black like the Titanium X, chrome does look good against black.

The Zetec has chrome but the Zetec S has no chrome.

• Like 1

Black Beauty :D

This is my second panther black Fiesta and I would never choose a different color, it's just love :rolleyes:

sam_0376feso3.jpg

sam_03547fse2.jpg

• Like 1

Sven

Looks really nice in black even without the chrome ;)
How about a "de badge" not seen many ST's de badged :ph34r: ............just pulling your chain, that's something an ST driver would never do.

• Like 1

I have the black panther and it is hard to keep it clean, if I wash it and dry it within about a hour the roof looks dusty, but the plastic bit on the back of Fiesta`s (at the bottom) is black and I hate that on any other colour, it looks like a bit stuck on as a after thought! , I wonder if you can get that bit the same colour as car is?

I have the black panther and it is hard to keep it clean, if I wash it and dry it within about a hour the roof looks dusty, but the plastic bit on the back of Fiesta`s (at the bottom) is black and I hate that on any other colour, it looks like a bit stuck on as a after thought! , I wonder if you can get that bit the same colour as car is?

Paint?