Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Focus 1.8 Mp3

1989jeffrey1989

Hi there, i've looked online to search for abit of information on the mk1 focus mp3 and cant find much about the car online? I have one and im interested in how many were made etc? From what i can tell from mine is that its got a set of alloys and a cd player that can play mp3 cds. Other than that its just a basic 1.8 zetec? If anyone could please shed any light on this? :)

Made during 2003, mostly metropolis blue but have seen some silvers kicking about, came with 17inch 7 spoke wheels, chrome tail pipe, mp3 stereo and blue harlequin seats. Not sure of the build number but if u wanna know more check ford etis and use my old reg FL03DRZ

Ok kool, think the silver is the the better looking out of the 2 colours. Tho i have the met blue. I did read somewhere only 1500 were made? I dont know wether to believe it or not tbh

Couldn't say on the number but sure wiki would have something on them, it's hard to spot an original mp3 now as a lot of people bought the 17inch wheels and replaced the stereos for aftermarket.

This was my old mp3 before I sold it

post-15745-0-30903400-1401909313_thumb.j

I also had an rs steering wheel, ford sun blinds in the back instead of having tints, rear led tail lights and a full header to back box system.

post-15745-0-21869300-1401909545_thumb.j

post-15745-0-52298700-1401909559_thumb.j

post-15745-0-82529400-1401909582_thumb.j

they arent rare in fact you can pick them up for around £900 it was just a zetec with a mp3 player really and a few other touches there are rarer cars such as the roush version

Yeah there not rare but I think you would struggle to find one with the mp3 stereo, maybe worth it for the wheels as ford end up discontinuing there production.

Looks good :) i like the curtains too are they easy too source? Hmm considering what i read i may have to let mine go and look at another less rusty one lol. Pref with less miles on the clock too

You maybe able to find the blinds through www.fordonlineparts.co.uk just give them a call as there very good with stock and usually cheaper than dealer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club