Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeaky Noise Coming From St2

Hinkko360

Completely unrelated to the actual issue here, but your coolant looks a bit low in that picture!

thanks for pointing that out yeah it is very low will get that topped up

Located the culprit just after cleaning the car, appears to be this metal rod/tube!

Ive put more pics/detail on my original thread if you need more detail dude :)

just give that a wiggle on mine and it does seem to be the culprit which is good becuase now the dealer won't need my car for aslong now i can point out whats making the noise instead of them taken ages to find it :)

I'm sure they still will take a while, they will have to 'investigate' They had mine from 8am till 6pm to replace 1 illuminated door sill!

I'm sure they still will take a while, they will have to 'investigate' They had mine from 8am till 6pm to replace 1 illuminated door sill!

really thats crazy surely it doesn't take that long to fix and illuminated door deal lol hopefully mine won't take all day hate not having a car

Just an update on the squeaking noise picked it up from the dealer yesterday after them having it for a day they said it was a loose radiator bracket which they replaced it which seems to of done the job no more squeaky noises coming from the beast ! :D

aaany idea how quick/easy this job was?

if theres any chance of just getting the part from them and attching it myself would be great!

aaany idea how quick/easy this job was?

if theres any chance of just getting the part from them and attching it myself would be great!

im not to sure to be honest i don't think it took them that long to do so it must be quite straight forward, I'm sure the part would be pretty easy to get hold of as they had them there at the dealer it was a straight swap try possibly ringing your local dealers service department they should be able to help you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another update the noise has come back and it's Evan worse this time it's louder and it's constantly doing it when I driving along now it doesn't stop and to add to the problem it's now coming from the passenger side aswell as the drivers side and to add to the problem Evan more I found this this evening half of my illuminated scuff plate has gone really dim like it's about to go like as below

post-50725-14029614675_thumb.jpg

When obviously it should be like this

post-50725-14029615435_thumb.jpg

As you can prob tell I'm abit p*****d off specially had I've only had it for just over 3 months I hope everything gets fixed when I take it back in !!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get your scuff plate sorted? What was the problem there I've got the same issue taking it in on Saturday morning only had the car a week today lol was like it from day one so rang up straight away. How long did it take them if you have had it done yet ?

I had my scuff plate go on one side also. I booked it in a Saturday morning 2 weeks ago and it was sorted in an hour as they had one in stock.

Oh well I best hope they have them in then haha cheers :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Did you get your scuff plate sorted? What was the problem there I've got the same issue taking it in on Saturday morning only had the car a week today lol was like it from day one so rang up straight away. How long did it take them if you have had it done yet ?

At first when i went in to get it checked out they said it was a loose radiator bracket so they replaced it then it was ok but the noise came back now there saying its the air conditioning unit so they ordered and new one from Germany which goes the same for the scuff plate just waiting for them to ring up to say the parts have arrived hopping thats will sort the problems

Yer I had mine in this Saturday and the checked the earth on the scuff plate. Then came back and said that they need to fit a new one and booked me in 2weeks.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC