Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heat Shield Above Back Box

sonic113

ok on my 2009 1.6 zetec i was doing a service and decided to have a full look over the car,

I came across the back part of the heat shield under the boot section (the part that sits above the back box), i noticed that it was loose.

long story short 2 of the 3 "tin washers" because that looks like all they are lol! are rusted away.I managed to get them of and clean up the threads on the body of the car but does anyone know where to get these? part number or what to ask for?

i was tempted to drive two self tappers up through in to the back chaises section to hold it up but seemed a bit dramatic at the time?

anyone come across this issue on the focus mk2.5 and how did u resolve it?

thanks.

Clive spot on mate. That is exactly the part I'm looking. Thanks. I need to get a copy of that microcat as it is so useful to have, do you have a link?

I got it through the Forum but for the life of me I can't recall who supplied the link.

I do know there were two links however the earlier one is for a version that has now expired.

no problem stoney i will have a look about on the net for a link or something, bound to be one somewhere .

thanks again