Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo headlamps

Timbo

Hi, no-one has replied to my previous post re: changing the inner lenses on a mondeo headlamp. this is really urgent now, so i would appreciate any help. I can see four metal clips holding the two halves of the headlight together, does anyone know if there are more than this? any other info would be great. Thanks!

i would imagine there is a seal between those otherwise condensation would set in.

you need to take unit out and somehow try and heat the seal to get it apart.

i would imagine there is a seal between those otherwise condensation would set in.

you need to take unit out and somehow try and heat the seal to get it apart.

There is a loose rubber seal between the two halves. as i have seen a quote somewhere (i wish i could remember where! ) that both lenses could be changed in a maximum of 30 minutes, then i'm pretty sure that the headlight units weren't removed from the car. thanks anyway.

i would think there are clips all round the headlight so they may need to come out.

• 1 month later...
Hi, no-one has replied to my previous post re: changing the inner lenses on a mondeo headlamp. this is really urgent now, so i would appreciate any help. I can see four metal clips holding the two halves of the headlight together, does anyone know if there are more than this? any other info would be great. Thanks!

Hi when I changed mine on my 1994 mondeo there were 5 clips but if you have small hands if you just release the top 2 and 1 from the outside edge you can carefully pull the glass forward and get to the inner lens took me app 5mins a side be carefull

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club