Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Graphic Overlays

sebzetecs

I recently purchased some graphic overlays for my fiesta zetec s, when i received them i wasn't too sure about the overall Finnish and quality of them. Looking at them from a distance they look really good,

post-53610-14018261204_thumb.jpg

But if u look closer they are slightly pixelated post-53610-140182617431_thumb.jpg

So now im unsure weather too put them on my car or not?

Just want to know people opinions cheers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

They look fine to me? Once on you carnt tell the difference just where they have been printed / laser cut thats all

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

They look fine to me also. Would you really get up close to your car and squint at the badges?

If you're really unsure stick them on with a bit of blu tack and see what you think, I'm fairly sure you'll be pleased with them.

I have recently put these on mine, worried as well when I saw them but honestly look perfect

I think i was just expecting them to be as clear as the current ford badges, its one of those things where they look fine but you know there not quite perfect but only you can notice haha. But i like the blue tac idea im going too try that at the weekend! Thanks for your help guys! :)

If you put them on let me know how the back one fits on for you? I found mine a weird fit, but would be interested to see what they're like for other people, thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Okkk max if i decide to do them at the weekend ill let you know how i get on

Decided too put my graphics on this evening, and max the back one wasn't too bad of a fit but not as easy as the front one for me. Once there on you cant really notice any imperfections and look perfect for me, glad i put them on now. Anyway heres some pics.... post-53610-14020879717_thumb.jpgpost-53610-14020879824_thumb.jpgpost-53610-140208799344_thumb.jpgpost-53610-140208800286_thumb.jpgpost-53610-140208801398_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures, looking awesome!

Sent from my One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks man :)